July 1, 200917 yr No one will love you the way I do No one will love you Love you like I do hi mr awesome.
July 1, 200917 yr Author He doesn't like me, methinks... Oh wait, he said mainstream. Never mind. :P :dozey: :lol:
July 1, 200917 yr James Dean Bradfield. :rolleyes: :lol: I won't bother posting those naked pictures of him then! :P:laugh3:
July 1, 200917 yr Well nobody likes you, either, Paul. So you can just close the mouth right there. :shifty:
July 1, 200917 yr Well nobody likes you, either, Paul. So you can just close the mouth right there. :shifty: i like him.:stunned: he did not mean you i think. :thinking:
July 1, 200917 yr Author I still don't know who he means. Where is he tonight anyway? Here. There. Everywhere. :smug:
July 1, 200917 yr Author Well nobody likes you, either, Paul. So you can just close the mouth right there. :shifty: LOLZ. :dozey:
July 1, 200917 yr Author YOU ARE SO LAME COS YOU LISTEN TO HAPPY MUSIC MY MUSIC IS ABOUT DEATH EPIC WIN.
Create an account or sign in to comment