December 14, 200916 yr I used to be a top grade student, now I don't know what the hell I'm doing. :shame: Sitting up half of the night on the internet instead of doing old and new homework I should have done. I want to go back in time.
December 14, 200916 yr I used to be a top grade student, now I don't know what the hell I'm doing. :shame: Sitting up half of the night on the internet instead of doing old and new homework I should have done. I want to go back in time. I completely relate to this.
December 15, 200916 yr @heiner:uhoh: Si :shrug: i have no idea what you said :P You do know, what your signature says though, hm?
December 15, 200916 yr the first time i saw the video for mr brightside ( the black and white one ) i wanted my hair like the girl's hair in it. sadly for me i have dark wavy hair :P
Create an account or sign in to comment