✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Tell me something about you that I don't know

Jewel

I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and see people in my room, so I always get pissed off at them and tell them to get the hell out of my room. But then I kind of.. wake up for real and realize what a retard I am and fall asleep again :blank:

is this normal? :uhoh:

ahh yes... the dreaming that youve woken up so then you actually wake up

...hate it when that happens

...although the fact that it happens to me too is nothing to go by because i am nothing to base "normal" off of :P

• Replies 25.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaver

• Crests

• Jewel

• Starlight

The other day I was sitting at the computer. When I found out it was like six in the morning or something, I went to sleep. But I couldn't. There was this thing. It was so clear. It was looking at me with one eye closed. I couldn't sleep before I had drawn it. Then I drew it. Then I went back to sleep.

I don't know much about how I want my future to look like, but one thing is for sure. I am NOT going to live in Copenhagen. Neither Denmark. I'm probably not even going to live in Europe.

:whip:

51 days 'til my world falls down.

Thank you!

I was always was afraid to say it but yeah... for some reason i cant explain....

i find him quite attractive.

Hah! :cheesy:

I don't know why I find him attractive either :wacky: He's just.. I don't know, I love his eyes, and he has a lovely jawline, and .. ok I'll shut up :blush: