• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leaver

• Crests

• Jewel

• Starlight

^how did you do that?

When i was 13 i painted a pine wood headboard white to make it go with my preppy girly room.... with spray paint

2 years later i tried to chip it away with a screwdriver and paint scrapper

yesterday i tried to take it off with paint stripper... which melted through my gloves... and burnt the bottom of my foot (i stepped in it)

i then tried to scrape off the paint and stripper.... i ended up taking off most of the white paint, the varnish ...and basically peeled away the wood carving around the edges

after getting fed up and hosing down the headboard.. my grandfather came outside to investigate and knocked over the headboard ..which broke off a huge piece of the corner

...and theres still white paint in the creases where the corners/wicker is and the whole thing has a slightly white tinge to it......

5 years of fail in the making.... im looking up wrought iron canopy beds as we speak

You play the piano? :wacko:

yes :heart: Or.. I'm not that good. Right now I'm trying to learn how to play Karma Police by Radiohead, it's so fun :wacky:

I've been sitting here for hours painting, drawing, and making things with feathers and little animals that I cut out of some wildlife book :wacky: Weeee :rolleyes5: