• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi:D im fine:nice: just came back from vacation:dance::lol:

i think is gonna be a sunny day:sunny::cool:

and where are you?

Where were you on vacation??

Where am I? I'm in a state called Virginia, in the US lol. It's supposed to be over 100 degrees Fahrenheit today! (Around 38 degrees Celsius)

Where were you on vacation??

Where am I? I'm in a state called Virginia, in the US lol. It's supposed to be over 100 degrees Fahrenheit today! (Around 38 degrees Celsius)

oh gosh:stunned:!!

i went to a typical italian seaside:P:cool:

yesssss!!!:dance: it was amazing!! it was my first U2 concert.. so it was something special:heart: i was waiting for a U2 concert for about 4 years.. cause the last time they went to Italy, in 2005, i couldnt go.. :(

btw, one of the best night of my life:rolleyes: even if they didnt play Elevation:whip::bigcry:

what about you? it will be your first U2 concert?:)

yesssss!!!:dance: it was amazing!! it was my first U2 concert.. so it was something special:heart: i was waiting for a U2 concert for about 4 years.. cause the last time they went to Italy, in 2005, i couldnt go.. :(

btw, one of the best night of my life:rolleyes: even if they didnt play Elevation:whip::bigcry:

what about you? it will be your first U2 concert?:)

Nice!! I love Elevation too, but what makes me angry is that they're not playing In A Little While!!! :bomb: Oh well, I can't complain about their set list, because then I just won't enjoy the show.

Yep, my first time! :dance: How long have to been a fan of U2?

Nice!! I love Elevation too, but what makes me angry is that they're not playing In A Little While!!! :bomb: Oh well, I can't complain about their set list, because then I just won't enjoy the show.

Yep, my first time! :dance: How long have to been a fan of U2?

oh i love that songs too!:heart: from All That You Cant Leave Behind there're a lot of great songs.. Beautiful Day, Kite, In A Little While, Walk On, Wild Honey, Elevation, Stuck In A Moment..:rolleyes: :P that's one of my fav album:smug:

since 2004 with How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.. i think i fell in Love with U2 when i heard for the 1st time City Of Blinding Lights..:heart:

and you?

oh i love that songs too!:heart: from All That You Cant Leave Behind there're a lot of great songs.. Beautiful Day, Kite, In A Little While, Walk On, Wild Honey, Elevation, Stuck In A Moment..:rolleyes: :P that's one of my fav album:smug:

since 2004 with How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.. i think i fell in Love with U2 when i heard for the 1st time City Of Blinding Lights..:heart:

and you?

Yea! It's probably the best of their newer albums. Omg City of Blinding Lights is one of the best song's ever...I love it so much.

The first song I heard by them was Vertigo, which I really liked at the time, but now it's not one of my favorites. I didn't really became a big fan until a few years ago when I was old enough to buy/download albums.

Who'd you go to your concert with? Do you have friends who like U2?

(Now I have the urge to listen to U2...)

Yea! It's probably the best of their newer albums. Omg City of Blinding Lights is one of the best song's ever...I love it so much.

The first song I heard by them was Vertigo, which I really liked at the time, but now it's not one of my favorites. I didn't really became a big fan until a few years ago when I was old enough to buy/download albums.

Who'd you go to your concert with? Do you have friends who like U2?

(Now I have the urge to listen to U2...)

i went to the concert with my sister, a friend and her parents.. we're all U2 fans:lol:

which albums do you like?

Finnish Daily

Everyday phrases

How are you? Mitä kuuluu?

Fine, thanks. And you? Kiitos, hyvää. Entä sinulle?

Thank you. Kiitos.

You're welcome. Olkaa hyvää.

I'm sorry. / Excuse me. / I beg your pardon. Anteeksi.

May I introduce? Saanko esitellä?

This is my friend Smurf. Tässä on ystäväni Smurf.

Pleased to meet you. Hauskaa tutustua.

Have a good weekend. Hyvää viikonloppua.

Thanks, the same to you. Kiitos samoin.

Need to give some more information on greetings, I'll just write the translations; you'll see what I'm talking about.

Hi. Hei.

Hello. Moi.

Hi there. Moi, moi.

How nice to see you. Terve.

See you. Hei sitten.

See you tomorrow. Nähdään huomenna.

Ok, this was one and a half. The other 1 1/2 coming later!

Finnish Daily

Important words

and - ja

yes - kyllä

no - ei

this - tämä

that - tuo

it - se

good - hyvä

well - hyvin

bad - huono

badly - huonosti

thanks - kiitos (yes, I know it's been repeated for the millionth time)

no thanks - ei kiitos

perhaps - ehkä

maybe - voi olla

of course - tietysti

sure(ly) - totta kai

Random not that important (or nice) words

North - pohjoinen

South - etelä

East - itä

West - länsi

aaaaand:

pisshead - kusipää