August 26, 201313 yr Wanna carry on this conversation in the chat-box? :wink3: (and yes it was crappy)
August 27, 201313 yr I am quite well my sweet, :D I might post a little bit soon, it has been a while, :nod: And how is yourself? And your wonderful stories? :D
August 27, 201313 yr Posting soon?! You mean, like, today-posting soon? Or, at least by tomorrow?!? Can't wait! Except for the very possible fact that it will leave me in tears. :| Any-who, I'm enjoying my second cup of coffee, and was just going over some key scenes to Rapture in my head. No, I'm not posting anytime soon, and yes, I'm crazy. Any other questions? :D
August 27, 201313 yr I think people who don't write in their heads are crazy!!!! I think it's perfectly normal! :nod: I have at least a thousand unwritten fics inside my head!! :D Hmmmmmm.....maybe later as in today? I'm not sure, :D I might just wait until I've written the whole chapter, :shrug:
August 27, 201313 yr Yeah, I'd rather read the chapter as a whole. :nod: So I can get all my tears out in one go. :bigcry:
August 27, 201313 yr Hahahaha awwww!!!! :blush: My favourite smiley!!! :omgomg: :omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg::omgomg:
August 27, 201313 yr It always makes me giggle for some reason!! :laugh3: I have wrote exactly one sentence since we last spoke, :embarrassed:
August 28, 201313 yr @ Penguin, I know I haven't been online all day, but hello! :D How are you? How is the story coming along? What's your favorite color? (that last one's just for grins :D)
August 28, 201313 yr GAH!!!!!!! :o (TERRIBLY LATE REPLY BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN AWAY!! :cry: ) I am very well thank you!!! :D I wrote a little tiny bit!!! :) I shall get cracking!!! :whip: And how is yourself? Ps: BLUE!! :omgomg: Pps: I'm guessing yours is black?? ;)
August 28, 201313 yr Your reply's making me grin so much. :D AND YAY YOU'RE WRITING!! And I'm doing well. Head hurts a little since it's about to rain (hopefully it will) but other than that, I'm good. And I have two favorite colors, which are black and blue, I kid you not. I just love 'em so much!! :dazzled::dazzled:
August 29, 201313 yr Your replies make me grin like a clown on crack!! :D (That is my new favourite phrase :nod: ) GAH!!! I AM FINALLY FINISHED!!!! :omgomg: So you will be swamped with chapters tomorrow!! :D Awwwwwww!!!!! :hug: I hope your head feels better soon and you get the rainfall you deserve, :love: Have some coffee my sweet, ;) BLUE AND BLACK???? TWO FAVOURITE COLOURS!?!? Oh Mar, you're pushing the boat out. Well, then again, Guy's favourite colour is the whole damn rainbow!! :shrug: -But only a 'perfectly formed' rainbow. The rainbow has to be up to Guy Berryman standards! :nod: Ah, how is your writings come along?? :D
August 29, 201313 yr You know those clowns are sad on the inside, right? :blank: And SWAMPED?! HONEST?!? YAY :loveshower: My head has stopped pounding, but we atill didn't get any rain. :( Anyways, yes, two favorite colors, 'cause I can get away with that. :cool: And in the writing department, I'm debating on which story I should post on next: TWTUD, because I didn't get to cover all that I wanted to in the last edit, or Rapture, just to keep up with the theme of alternating between the two stories. What do you think? :)
August 29, 201313 yr Good morning, Penguin, I'm ready for that swamping of chapters you promised. :mellow:
August 29, 201313 yr GAH!!! HELLO!!!!! :loveshower: DREADLY LATE REPLY!!!! My Internet has been on and off, but it's back!!! :omgomg: I love them both!!! So it is wherever your inspiration takes your my sweet, :D I will love them both either way!!! :D GAH!!!! :stunned: I have some swamping to do...*rubs hands together evilly*
August 29, 201313 yr I'm glad to hear that your internet's working again. :) NOW LET THE SWAMPING COMMENCE!!! :evilgrin:
Create an account or sign in to comment