Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Featured Replies

  • Replies 176.8k
  • Views 5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

why does it have a plunger?

 

ALL THE BETTER TO EXTERMINATE YOU WITH, MY DEAR

:awesome:

 

WOOAH IZ A DOCTAAR? :cheesy:

 

:charming: Dirtythoughtsdirtythoughts.

stop having dirty thoughts daughter!

ALL THE BETTER TO EXTERMINATE YOU WITH, MY DEAR

Exterminate means plunging?

 

I'm so saying

"We need to exterminate the toilet"

the next time there's a blockage :wacky:

Whoa, what time is it there Char?

I can't believe it's daytime there. :sick:

Exterminate means plunging?

 

I'm so saying

"We need to exterminate the toilet"

the next time there's a blockage

 

No, as in ANNIHILATE and DESTROY.

:blush:

I suppose if you told him to do that he would, he can't help but follow directions.

I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING *runs to the toilet*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Clean it :blank:

EXTURMINATEEHZ.

 

So, who's the father? :freak:

it's either

Huge Laurie,

Stephen Fry ( he's gay and not the best looking, but he's bloody well awesome )

or Brandon Flowers.

 

 

CHOOSE ONE.

 

 

do it or your father will be BARROWMAN! :shakesfist:

its 10:00 AM

 

my classes will end at 12 noon today.

 

haha, its daytime and I still feel sleepy.....

do it or your father will be BARROWMAN! :shakesfist:

 

hehehehhehehehehe

We so need a BARROWMAN! *shakes fist* smiley...BARROWMAN! *shakes fist*

ok, um.......I can have Brandon Flowers as my dad

 

I DUNNO ABOUT YOU OTHER CHILDREN

 

maybe you can have the three of them

 

and maKe Barrowman your friggin' Lancelot concubine :drunk:

Laura sure uses the :wtf: smiley a lot lately. :lol:

Oh, that would suck if Brandon Flowers was my dad :uhoh:

 

 

 

I

ok, um.......I can have Brandon Flowers as my dad

 

I DUNNO ABOUT YOU OTHER CHILDREN

 

maybe you can have the three of them

 

and maKe Barrowman your friggin' Lancelot concubine :drunk:

You're choosing daddys?

Ok

 

Charlotte's daddy is brandon

Annette's is Hugh Laurie

Laura's is Stephen Fry

and Crest's is BARROWMAN!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.