Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Featured Replies

Aw :hug:

 

I know, never there when you need them :sad:

 

I'm sorry, I'm terrible at remembering names. What's yours again?

  • Replies 176.8k
  • Views 5.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Nothing much. Listening to Lady Gaga :awesome:

 

Find any sweatpants? :wacko:

OH MY GOD MASSIVE HAIL OMG OMG OMG

I love going outside when it's raining and splashing through puddles! :cheesy:

 

Wow :shame:

I AM IN LOS ANGELES, WHAT IS THIS RAIN YOU SPEAK OF

YES IT IS! Some guy just lit his penis on fire. At least I think he did. They had that thing covering it :thinking:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.