Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth

Featured Replies

  • Replies 176.8k
  • Views 5.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

My best friend got a 100 on our bio exam. :freak:

Wow, congrats to her. :wacko:

 

My gerbil bit me. :mean:

And I let it run around my room for a few minutes. It was kind of hard catching it though. :P

She freaked out, our teacher called to tell her. :lol:

 

Hahahaha

DID IT POO IN YOUR BED? You gotta watchem fer that. :sick:

What is a gerbil, is it like what we call a "desert rat"? :thinking:

This is a gerbil:

gerbil.jpg

 

She freaked out, our teacher called to tell her. :lol:

 

Hahahaha

DID IT POO IN YOUR BED? You gotta watchem fer that. :sick:

 

I didn't put it on my bed. :P But I read they don't poop much anyway.

 

It's trying to chew its way out of its cage. I feel sorry for it. :(

It'll get used to it eventually. :nice:

 

Lol, my bff and her sister got hamsters and my bff's chewed its way through it's half of the cage and ate her sister's hamster :lol:

It'll get used to it eventually. :nice:

 

Lol, my bff and her sister got hamsters and my bff's chewed its way through it's half of the cage and ate her sister's hamster :lol:

 

 

I had a pet rat once, and it broke its glass cage eventually. :uhoh:

 

That's sick. :sick:

I had this cute dwarf hamster for not even a week, I came home and it was gone. I think the ferret ate it because I'd seen it get into the hamster's cage a few times.

Maybe you could post about it on a computer messageboard, I know people who do that.

Awwwww. :wacky:

 

That reminds me of how I'll go on the computer with my hamster. :P

 

WHOA KELSIE GOT A GERBIL?

Awwwww. :wacky:

 

That reminds me of how I'll go on the computer with my hamster. :P

 

WHOA KELSIE GOT A GERBIL?

The cat used to sit on my lap, but he fucked off :sad:

 

BUT KELSEY'S A CAT!?

Booo. :hug:

 

WHOA THAT'S WEIRD

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.