Best u Can

Carrie, can we have an official reason for Mark's banning? :3

Or are you guiz keeping that private?

^ yeah i would like that also

oh hai cresticles :mellow:

I was wondering that too,

I would like to know now!

....of course I won't pester you if you want to keep it private :|

I'm not sure how much detail we should go into here, I can check with the other mods and see what they think.

In general, as other non-mods have mentioned in the past day or two on the forum (i.e., the policy is not a secret), members are automatically banned after they receive their 5th official warning (of violation of Forum Guidelines). But I'm not sure whether it is appropriate to reveal the detail of the warning(s).

• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I'm not sure how much detail we should go into here, I can check with the other mods and see what they think.

In general, as other non-mods have mentioned in the past day or two on the forum (i.e., the policy is not a secret), members are automatically banned after they receive their 5th official warning (of violation of Forum Guidelines). But I'm not sure whether it is appropriate to reveal the detail of the warning(s).

Yeah, I figured he had plenty of warnings piled up.

And that's fine if you want to keep it private too.

Is it good to put someone in the pillory?? In my eyes it would be very childish to do that!!..

I would NOT post details..

If someone is interested in the reason why a banned person got banned then you can stalk the banned person by looking in the statistics and search "all posts by.." to make your own mind up :/