• Replies 176.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• pickle

• an angel

• Megalomania

I'm pretty sure I'm not capable physically. I have no upper body strength. :disappointed: And I don't know if I could ever hurt anyone on purpose, either. :disappointed: Jesus told me not to. :|

It's not like I base all morality on my religion. :|

Nothing, I'm on Christmas break. :|

I haven't learned really anything. I've only been able to take one class so far, but I have three philosophy classes next semester. They're all introductory classes, like intro to critical reasoning, problems of philosophy, and historical intro to philosophy. I took a class on current moral problems last semester.

I don't really know much yet, but I spent my senior year of high school researching Locke and Hobbes and philosophical foundations of the US Constitution for a mock congressional hearing competition, so that's kind of all I know even a little about so far.

I'm pretty sure I'm not capable physically. I have no upper body strength. :disappointed: And I don't know if I could ever hurt anyone on purpose, either. :disappointed: Jesus told me not to. :|

It's not like I base all morality on my religion. :|

Nothing, I'm on Christmas break. :|

I haven't learned really anything. I've only been able to take one class so far, but I have three philosophy classes next semester. They're all introductory classes, like intro to critical reasoning, problems of philosophy, and historical intro to philosophy. I took a class on current moral problems last semester.

I don't really know much yet, but I spent my senior year of high school researching Locke and Hobbes and philosophical foundations of the US Constitution for a mock congressional hearing competition, so that's kind of all I know even a little about so far.

I have no upper body strength either. Noodle arms.

I'd prefer to think you couldn't because of an inner morality. Not just because Jesus told you not to. Though if you are going to follow Jesus' teachings, be careful which ones you go for (Matthew 15 1-6)

I did a little on Locke and Hobbes in my politics but I struggle to remember it now. What level of education are you at?

I have no upper body strength either. Noodle arms.

I'd prefer to think you couldn't because of an inner morality. Not just because Jesus told you not to. Though if you are going to follow Jesus' teachings, be careful which ones you go for (Matthew 15 1-6)

I did a little on Locke and Hobbes in my politics but I struggle to remember it now. What level of education are you at?

The "Jesus told me to" thing was a joke. :P

I'm a sophomore in college, but still first year.