August 4, 200917 yr Sorry to kill the ambient but MTV nominated the worse video of the Viva la Vida era (im refering to the video, not the song) :\ Yeah I know.. Shitheads:dozey: Ok, the song was a big hit etc etc.. But it's called VIDEO Music Awards..:inquisitive: MTV just don't want Coldplay to win. Oh btw.. Don't get your hopes up too high, those "popular" Bands/Singers will win.. Look at that Britneyfest at the Brit Awards v_v I'll probably still watch the show though, hmm
August 4, 200917 yr I'll only watch if the band shows up :D:D:D Which I highly doubt since they will be touring... I still voted though :D:D:D:D:D
August 4, 200917 yr Folks, Strawberry Swing's vid was just released recently. It probably didn't meet the deadline, but there's always the 2010 awards! :D I remember VLV just missing the deadline for last year's awards, but it probably only got nominated for popularity, as LIJ and LITii both had way better videos. Still, I think it at least deserves a nod for art direction, and I'm still rooting for it either way!
August 5, 200917 yr but that was their worst vid of the lot! Sorry to kill the ambient but MTV nominated the worse video of the Viva la Vida era (im refering to the video, not the song) :\ This. Anyway... Vote people vote! :whip:
August 5, 200917 yr Hmm.... i probably will watch just to see if Coldplay wins, but they wouldn't attend the award show anyway because they'll be in Europe... but i'd stay in tune for a possible video acceptance speech.
August 5, 200917 yr How did they get these awards? Are there no other good videos? I'd just like to know why...I mean it's not a great video :inquisitive:
August 5, 200917 yr I liked the second VLV version, can you vote for that :thinking: Yea definitely way better than the commercialized one.
August 5, 200917 yr Voted!! Hope they will win!!!:) But in my opinion, Lovers in Japan vid is more inventive than VLV. :thinking:
Create an account or sign in to comment