✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who Would You Invite To Dinner And Why?

Guest howyousawtheworld

I was going to say "isn't Bob Dylan dead" but I'm just thinking of this book I'm reading where all the men in the world died except for one and they were talking about a bunch of rockstars that died, including Bob Dylan.

Talk about mixing fact with fiction. hahaha!

:oBob Dylan does visit this site - I'm quite sure he's alive!:laugh3:

.. I thought about this recently for some reason. I always thought it would be nice to invite Bob Dylan, Gwen Moore, Gwen Eiffel, Morgan Freeman, Vladimir Putin, Cheryl Crow, Bill Nye, Chalmers Johnson, Ted Turner, Madelin Albright, Ed Begley Jr., Paul McCartney, Chris Martin, Gwen Paltrow, and their adorable Apple and Moses, Oh heck, since healthcare reform is tops, why not Howard Dean, and John Kerry (gotta have at least one Eastern Liberal); Elton John could do a number or two on the piano, and Johnny could hum along:laugh3:. Will - I've got some cool sounding sleigh bells, if you're interested? And Guy's BMW - could park it in the barn for safe keeping (sorry - no valet parking here). Gosh, Aunt Vi's bell - what have you guys been doing to it?:stunned:

Anyhow, I think I'd need more than 10 rooms, although if the weather's nice, we could all camp out in the field, and do some trout fishing..

I think I'll need to add on about 30 rooms! (oh hey, bring Madonna along too, and her youngster - nice to have someone to dance with as well.):cool:

Whatever happened to Leslie Feist and her tomatoes? Being her along, if she's not too busy - the tomatoes are getting ripe in the garden, and sweet corn galore in a few days - all 100% organic!;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic