Who Would You Invite To Dinner And Why?

Guest howyousawtheworld

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ari you're awesome. Great list.

thanks, mine mainly are writers, i wonder why it is? :uhoh:

about templar knights, i was interested about it some years ago so... (may because i lived in a street called Templarios :thinking: )

2.)Brian Molko- only because I love him, since I read that they were never that cool and rather hung out with the ugly girls...:wacky:

crush recognized? :rolleyes:

he could be cool to talk to, may be, any musician can be interesting to talk to, proffesionally i mean. ;)

This is going to prove how much of a dork I am, but:

Geoff Johns - My favorite writer when it comes to comics. He reintroduced me to the Green Lantern series and fall back in love with Hal Jordan. It helps that he's hilarious (He tweeted an epic story on him giving his neighbor's kids ice cream after he found out that their mom said that the ice cream truck plays music with it's out of ice cream. hahaha!) and just plain old awesome.

Joe Hill - Another comic writer who wrote one of my favorite current series but also wrote one of my favorite contemporaneity novels. Plus, the dude is Stephen King's son. He has coolness in his blood.

Chris Hardwick - Besides the fact that I think the dude is good looking, Chris is hilarious (he's a comedian) and a nerd! There would never be a dull moment with him around, just saying!

Gerard Way - Okay, okay. I know I could be harshly judged for being a big My Chemical Romance fan, but I am. But that's not why I would want to have dinner with him. The dude can seriously write! I can honestly say that I love his series not because the dude from MCR wrote it, but because it's actually damn good! Plus he can talk a good, hilarious, interesting amount.

There's a few musicians I'd love to have dinner with, but I'd rather geek out than make a fool of myself by gushing out all the music history knowledge I blab to all my friends in real life that possibly makes them want to strangle me or something to shut me up.

Tom Chaplin (keane), just because hes ever such a lovely bloke and I think he would be really interesting to chat too.

Chris and Jonny, Chris to pick his brains and Jonny to stare at.

Cate Blanchett, shes the best actress in the world, I wanna hear her talk!!

Keifer Sutherland, he can provide the entertainment!

Guest howyousawtheworld
What's your obsessions with wrists anyway?

Man, do you have to complain about everything? You're an utter moron at times!

Anyhow I'd like to add the Gallagher brothers to that list. Just to see them argue constantly and then Liam getting pissed.

The Five Frontmen

Chris Martin

Bono

Alex Kapranos

Morrissey

Thom Yorke

I'm gonna take Bono out and add the Edge. He's not a frontman, oh well. In that U2 autobiography. Bono goes on these long drawn out rants about finding himself while everyone else is trying to tell a simple story. Lol, it would still be fascinating, but man that guy talks a lot.

Cate Blanchett-she's very talented actress

Chris-because he's wisdom and funny

Bob Dylan-because he's a interesting person

I was going to say "isn't Bob Dylan dead" but I'm just thinking of this book I'm reading where all the men in the world died except for one and they were talking about a bunch of rockstars that died, including Bob Dylan.

Talk about mixing fact with fiction. hahaha!

Guest howyousawtheworld
Yeah I'm a moron for making a joke.

Well it's certainly the driest form of wit I've ever read.