✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Who Would You Invite To Dinner And Why?

Guest howyousawtheworld

My favorite president (as an Anarchist) was Calvin Coolidge. Because he didn't do hardly ANYTHING, which was awesome.

calvincoolidge.jpg

And he had some awesome quotes, too:

Civilization and profit go hand in hand.

Calvin Coolidge

Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery.

Calvin Coolidge

Don't expect to build up the weak by pulling down the strong.

Calvin Coolidge

Duty is not collective; it is personal.

Calvin Coolidge

Four-fifths of all our troubles would disappear, if we would only sit down and keep still.

Calvin Coolidge

My favorite quote is the last one, lol.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did hear about it back when all the tea parties and stuff were going on and I actually thought we could change the government.

Things take time. People have to learn the hard way before they make the right choice. I think we'll swing far to the left before we come to our senses and move then to smaller government based upon the Constitution.

Things take time. People have to learn the hard way before they make the right choice. I think we'll swing far to the left before we come to our senses and move then to smaller government based upon the Constitution.

Or...the A word. Yea I've been thinking that for a while. Shit is going to get horrible then we'll just suffer a massive collapse or a revolution.

1 I'd invite a bunch of modern poets... Seamus Heaney, Louise Erdrich, Mary Oliver, ... I don't know a lot of names of poets who are alive today ....

2 glenn beck... he is well researched & funny & popular... 'd also invite Stu & Pat if any listeners know who they are... but i'd want to talk to them about serious things

3 matthew bellamy ..... he will be my dessert cou/rse :sneaky: what? :uhoh: i want to ask him about his song lyrics :wacky:

... :thinking:

mariano josé de larra - because he was the first journalist here, and lived in an interesting time, between many changes, and to know the truth that involves his "myth"

miguel de cervantes - similar reasons as with mariano.

leonardo da vinci - do i need to give any reason?

hugues de payens - first grand master of templar knights

paco rabal - great actor and interesting person.

edgar allan poe and arthur conan doyle - great writers.

living people.... :thinking:

miguel delibes

fernando sanchez dragó

antonio gala

arturo fernandez - great actor.

arturo perez reverte

juan manuel de prada

matilde asensi

alejandro cuevas (writer) - i know very well which will be my first words :sneaky:

just talk with reverte and juan manuel would be priceless :wacky: wisdom battle :wacko: