September 19, 200917 yr I just got an email today saying the Glastonbury tickets go on Sale October 4th. I registered this year since it's the 40th anniversary, and really want to go! I really think Coldplay could play. At the end of the email it said: MICHAEL EAVIS: "WE'RE TRYING TO GET THE BEST HEADLINERS IN THE WORLD" Thanks a lot for the response! If it were another year later, I might be able to raise enough funds but alas, June is very soon! Do have a wonderful time :).
September 27, 200917 yr This time I will actually buy them on pre-sale instead of being lame and giving my money to people who take advantage of my Coldplay love! Are presale tix really cheaper and closer to stage? My friend got CP tix in Irvine for 120 dollars, 3rd row. I got them for 500 dollars, 10th row. What gives? Please reply to me...I want to plan better next time...lol
September 28, 200917 yr If Coldplay doesn't visit Latin America either in 2010 or 2011, then they are fucking nobs.
September 28, 200917 yr If Coldplay doesn't visit Latin America either in 2010 or 2011, then they are fucking nobs. :thumbsup:
September 28, 200917 yr I'm sure they are touring Latin America next..I think they should go ahead and say it already..
September 28, 200917 yr When there is a new album, there will be sure as hell be another tour... But who knows when THAT would be?? :o
October 18, 200916 yr 2011. Theres a two year trend between their tours if you notice. What's up with all the pessimissim? Last tour? Please. These guys have at least 10 years in them.
Create an account or sign in to comment