✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MANDO DIAO

psychedelic_clocks

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I saw Mando Diao performing live at the Eurosonic festival. They were really great, very energetic performance. I have the album on MP3, maybe I'll buy it one day when I have enough money :D. If you're looking for more songs by them, the album is called Bring 'Em In.

• 2 years later...

*BIG BUMP* :D

Who else like Mando Diao? I've bought their two records 2 years ago and can't stop listening to them. Especially "Hurricane Bar" is one of the best albums I've ever bought! My favourite songs are "Lady", "Clean Town", "You Can't Steal My Love" and "All My Senses". Sweden is a great country with a lot of great bands! :)

leer.gif

MandoDiao_02.jpg

Yeah, they're really big here... :)

This year they will perform at a few summer festivals, including the Hurricane festival! I'm going to see them there. :) I've heard their new album will be out on September 8th this year. It would be fantastic!

Sheepdog is really great, that's true! Hm, I have a few favourite songs of them but if I have to decide one song, it would be "You Can't Steal My Love". It's so amazing! I love it so much, especially the end... :)

"Honey I love you, like the summer falls

And the winter crawls you’re above and beyond me" :pleased: