✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FRIENDS

sarah**

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone see the friends episode last night?? It was hilarious! Joey had victor/victoria eyebrows!!! :shock: :D

which episode was that?!?!? :? i saw the episode where it was Pheobe's birthday dinner...but i didnt notice anything out of the ordinary with Joey's eyebrows?! :-o :shock: :D

Did anyone see the friends episode last night?? It was hilarious! Joey had victor/victoria eyebrows!!! :shock: :D

which episode was that?!?!? :? i saw the episode where it was Pheobe's birthday dinner...but i didnt notice anything out of the ordinary with Joey's eyebrows?! :-o :shock: :D

We must have different episodes then.....cause ours was not phoebe's dinner....it was about some other stuff :)

don't know what we're really talking about, but i would just meantioned that i saw a new episode this tuesday - ot here it's new anyway. And i don't think it's SO funny any longer - only Joey, he's hilarious! him and ross are the best! i like two guys a girl and a pizzeplace better - love Berg hes so cutie-wutie!

don't know what we're really talking about' date=' but i would just meantioned that i saw a new episode this tuesday - ot here it's new anyway. And i don't think it's SO funny any longer - only Joey, he's hilarious! him and ross are the best! i like two guys a girl and a pizzeplace better - love Berg hes so cutie-wutie![/quote']

I love Berg!!! Do you know that he's dating Alanis Morrisette?? :o

don't know what we're really talking about' date=' but i would just meantioned that i saw a new episode this tuesday - ot here it's new anyway. And i don't think it's SO funny any longer - only Joey, he's hilarious! him and ross are the best! i like two guys a girl and a pizzeplace better - love Berg hes so cutie-wutie![/quote']

HE IS??!!??? That's like putting cake and pickles toghether! Are they good toghether...? apperently so... where do you got it from?

HE IS??!!??? That's like putting cake and pickles toghether! Are they good toghether...? apperently so... where do you got it from?

I read it in a reliable news magazine....there was a picture of them holding hands and laughing...they seem okay together...they're both canadians living out in L.A. :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...