✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are children the future of the world?

Dfit00

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because New York sucks and the welfare here is so easy to get on. Not to sound rude or anything but my mom works for the county so I hear this everyday. People from all over the country come to NY because of how easy the welfare system is. They don't even work, they just claim disability and then sit on their butts cuz they're too lazy to work :\

Someone near here won the Extreme Makeoever Home Edition thing, she had like 8 kids and no job, so she was clearly on welfare, but becasue of the additions to her house, she'll lose her eligibility and have to go into foreclosure. It's crazy how everything i just said really doesn't tie into what you asked :laugh3:!!

Because New York sucks and the welfare here is so easy to get on. Not to sound rude or anything but my mom works for the county so I hear this everyday. People from all over the country come to NY because of how easy the welfare system is. They don't even work, they just claim disability and then sit on their butts cuz they're too lazy to work :\

Someone near here won the Extreme Makeoever Home Edition thing, she had like 8 kids and no job, so she was clearly on welfare, but becasue of the additions to her house, she'll lose her eligibility and have to go into foreclosure. It's crazy how everything i just said really doesn't tie into what you asked :laugh3:!!

It's worse in many other states too.

the answer is 75.3 ! :wiseguy: :scholar:

I'd doubt that.