✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are children the future of the world?

Dfit00

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they is be that bad. I didn't learn a damn thing, I taught myself and slept at school or talked due to the fact teachers were more concerned with getting shot than teaching. No wait I take that back, there were two or three teachers that actually tried.

Jeez.

That's pretty bad.

All my teachers are very good. I have to teach myself maths though,

but only because our teacher is shit.

American public schools SUCK. There are some amazing teachers out there but the system is completely fucked, makes it almost impossible for anybody to learn in school. It's pathetic.

Good call:kiss:

Schools are woefully underfunded in this country. Teachers are paid shit and then shit on by society.:blush:

I don't know how to answer this question so I'll try analyzing some of the posts.

Ah. So the clothes someone wears and the music they listen to = they are uneducated and ignorant? Wow, nice analyzing.

It is related but not completely.

Now about the question, I do agree that the kids around me are pretty empty-minded, but it's not like this is new to the world. Teenage pregnancy has been a problem for quite a while. When you walk down a city full of working adults you're not going to see everyone working a successful job.

Everyone was/is a teenager before, everyone has made stupid mistakes before.

Hopefully most teenagers will mature before that time...

I agree.

Even adults aren't that bright in general.

Well, even though I am the (self-proclaimed) Only Sane Teen Girl, I only partly agree with you. Yes, a LOT of teens have no idea about the adult world (try asking one about the death of Walter Cronkite or the election fraud in Iran), I guess some just want to have fun while they're still young. (Though ignoring the outside world isn't an effective way to do it...) Also, just because a teen listens to crap (country and rap in case you're wondering what that means) doesn't mean that they're stupid. They just have a horrid taste in music! (I wonder if any of my classmates listen to Radiohead...) But some kids (like me, if I do say so myself!/smugbitch) are pretty cool, and they're willing to make a difference.

As for the younger kids, I don't really like ALL little kids anymore. The ones on my street are so rude and disrespectul. Just saying. If you know any nice little kids, please enlighten me. Oh, and I don't think young kids should be entirely mature anyways./rant

Yes, they are quite ignorant. Having fun and enjoying life is good, though.

They aren't supposed to be mature. That's why people GROW UP.

No shit, Sherlock, that's how teenagers have always been :facepalm:

Well, I mean the way parents raise their kids.

Also, I think public schools are to blame as well.

American public schools SUCK. There are some amazing teachers out there but the system is completely fucked, makes it almost impossible for anybody to learn in school. It's pathetic.

Our public schools are not that shitty I think, but if you aren't strong enough you'll get sucked in with the mass and learn nothing.

They say kids are the future. They didn't say what KIND of future they'd make. And so far, I think it's pretty disappointing that so many children are being brainwashed and are making the wrong choices in life.

But think about it--parents of the older generations probably said the same thing about their kids, and look at how our parents and superiors turn out now. Some are successful and happy.

This phrase is highly overrated.

Presently, both children and teenagers are very immature, uneducated, ignorant, stuck up, unrespectful, apathetic, and they lack a great deal of thinking and decision-making skills. These can easily be seen in the huge amount of teenage pregnancies all over the place, the increasing high school drop out rate, the low academic achievement of most students, the clothes they wear, the music they hear, and the way kids talk and express themselves.

Obviously, not all children and teenagers are like that. There are many bright students and children who will earn their way up to their dreams, be professionals, and make huge and long lasting differences in the world. But where are they? They are extinct! Every teenager I talk to is completely immature and they don't have a clue about how society works in this world and how challenging life is. Most of them don't really have a sense of where their lives are heading or how their futures are gonna be in they don't action now.

I am a teenager, and I absolutely hate children (especially teenagers) that act this way. I get along much better with adults than with people of my age, and I can't wait for my education to be over and be in the real world with better people.

So, how can we expect children to be the future of our world, seeing that they don't give a crap about anything, not even their own lives, and that in the future they will end up in a dead job living paycheck to paycheck?

9MrLK6mBIpxdivs8act1UUk6o1_250.png

GodDAMN, someone's got their knickers in a twist. Just wanting to have fun and enjoy your life when you're young is a GOOD thing. Better than being stuck in a boring 9-5 job and being SO SERIOUS all the time, that's just depressing. Lighten up and enjoy the ride. I'm trying :D

NOBODY is perfect.

But attitude does make a difference between perfection and non-perfection.

So, Miss Attitude, is your attitude to judge people based on loose general statements that could apply to anyone, oh so SRS Lady of the "Sane" Teen?

Are children the future of the world? Hmm.. we're all the future of the world I'd have to say, along with the planet and the life on it.. It's all a work in progress - as the old saying goes, in 2 dimensions it looks like we're just going in circles, but when you look at it in the third & fourth, it's actually a spiral moving forward in spacetime...

Are children the future of the world? Hmm.. we're all the future of the world I'd have to say, along with the planet and the life on it.. It's all a work in progress - as the old saying goes, in 2 dimensions it looks like we're just going in circles, but when you look at it in the third & fourth, it's actually a spiral moving forward in spacetime...

What about the fifth one?