December 11, 200916 yr I find out if I got into my first-choice college in 1 hour and 40 minutes. I am going crazy waiting to find out. Please post anything that will distract me for the next 100 minutes! :bomb:
December 11, 200916 yr Author that's not distracting me, that's just making me think about it more! :P I'll tell you if I get in at 4PM :wreck:
December 11, 200916 yr It's OK. It'll be fine. You just have to think of something else. Like kittens! :cheesy:
December 11, 200916 yr http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ Test your typing speed, do it again and again and again. :P And good luck. :nice:
December 11, 200916 yr Watch this: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jeu6bXxTwfk]YouTube- HOW TO FIGHT[/ame]
December 11, 200916 yr ^ Good save, Imke. :) How are you anyway, meh lurve? :hug: Aww, I'm a little stressed. Have to study for an exam next week. :hug: Hope you're doing okay, sweetie. :kiss:
December 11, 200916 yr I completely understand. Next week is Finals Week for me. :bigcry: We got this, though. It's all good. :)
December 11, 200916 yr I completely understand. Next week is Finals Week for me. :bigcry: We got this, though. It's all good. :) Good luck with them.
December 11, 200916 yr Author http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com/ Test your typing speed, do it again and again and again. :P And good luck. :nice: thanks :D Watch this: YouTube- HOW TO FIGHT *watches*
December 11, 200916 yr I completely understand. Next week is Finals Week for me. :bigcry: We got this, though. It's all good. :) Oh shoot. Good luck with your finals. :hug: I'm sure you'll do just fine.
December 11, 200916 yr I can only hope so. The Biology course is the only one I'm worried about, as all the other pertain to my major, and I'm very good in those classes.
December 11, 200916 yr I can only hope so. The Biology course is the only one I'm worried about, as all the other pertain to my major, and I'm very good in those classes. What is your major?
December 11, 200916 yr Wow, so you're becoming a teacher. :cheesy: I kinda fail at explaining what I study. :lol:
December 11, 200916 yr Well, more or less, yes. My optimal job would be to direct a high school band of some sort. :) Is it complicated to explain, or is it complicated for you to just say in English? (Not meaning to say you're English is bad, b/c it's very good. I'm just taking into consideration that English is not your first language.)
December 11, 200916 yr Ahh, that sounds awesome. :wacky: So I guess you're musically talented. Hmm, I guess it's complicated, because our system is different. I'd say I study a combination of the two majors Applied Linguistics/Intercultural Communication and Information Science. Plus I've got two minors, Economics and Psychology.
December 11, 200916 yr Well, I'd like to think so. Haha. :nice: Wow, you've got a lot on your plate there. How do you manage to do it all?
December 11, 200916 yr I'm sure you are. :P Well, but we don't really have to take biology, maths etc. ... we only have courses from those areas.
December 11, 200916 yr notlost92 - even if it doesn't turn out the way for you - do not bring yourself down about it. There's a whole raft of opportunities out there than one college. But you'll be fine.
December 11, 200916 yr Lucky you. I still have core courses I have to take. CURSE YOU, O SCHOOL OF MINE. :bigcry:
Create an account or sign in to comment