December 19, 200916 yr :heart: It's 1 am here and yet it still manages to be SO FREAKIN' HOT. :dozey: How is that possible? 1 am? Wait, that means... ONLY ONE MORE HOUR TO GO! :D :D :D :D I know aye! It's still around 12 degrees outside. Oh yay!
December 19, 200916 yr ^ Tamara: :lol: if you want heat, you should move to Singapore. :lol: :curtain: Hi, stalker buddy. Long time no see. :heart:
December 19, 200916 yr Awesome! :dance: Guten Tag, wie geht's dir? Mir geht's gut :awesome: LOL :lol:
December 19, 200916 yr That would be perfect. Deal. :heart: I can photoshop a picture of myself in the street and make believe that I am there in the snow. :cool: Hehe, okay. Deal. :nice: So I'll take my camera with me when I'll go to the Christmas market. :) @2GreenEyes: Awesome! :) How long have you been learning the language already? @Thalia: Kann nich verstehen. Mag nachher eigentlich auch gar nicht raus, aber mir fällt keine gescheite Ausrede ein. Und wenn ich sag', dass ich lieber vor dem PC sitzen und den Photoblog verfolgen würde, dann würden die mich für verrückt erklären. :lol: @Crests: Hi there! :)
December 19, 200916 yr Guten Tag, wie geht's dir? Mir geht's gut :awesome: LOL :lol: GUTEN TAG MEANS HELLO. OR GOOD DAY. OR HOW ARE YOU... Crap. Well there is the extent of my German. :laugh3:
December 19, 200916 yr Ah I know :heart: I run a lot though and it's annoying when all roads are so slippery and the snow gets stuck in my training shoes soles :lol: LOL yeah that sucks:P I want to start running but I don't know any place near where it's nice to run :uhoh: ah well:P
December 19, 200916 yr I have to go to eat something now that I'm on my best when the liveblog starts ahah! :awesome: I'll be back soon :kiss:
December 19, 200916 yr I'M GONNA DIEEE!!! vivacrew: Guy Berryman just came and said hi and signed stuff and took pictures!!! :heart::heart:
December 19, 200916 yr Stalker Buddy! IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I see you're VIP now. HELLS YEAH! *air five* :cool: PAGE 42! Well, probably 43 by the time I post this... you spammers! :lol:
December 19, 200916 yr Johku :rawr: I go running sometimes but it's too slippery too, I have the slipperiest bootr ever :lol: *air five* :cool: How have you been? :heart:
Create an account or sign in to comment