Do you like jude law?

cele

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. One word: GATTACA

AGREED!!

we watched this in biology lol and omg him climbing up the stairs *dies* sexiest thing!!!! <3

and i saw sherlock holmes which was fucking amazing!! and i LOVE LOVE the Holiday, i stole it from my friend and watched it last weekend hes so good and cute in it <3

AGREED!!

we watched this in biology lol and omg him climbing up the stairs *dies* sexiest thing!!!! <3

and i saw sherlock holmes which was fucking amazing!! and i LOVE LOVE the Holiday, i stole it from my friend and watched it last weekend hes so good and cute in it <3

I also had to watch in 9th grade biology class. :lol:

I wish someone would screw Jude Law over like he's screwed other people.

He cheated on Sienna Miller (I know she's a tool but still, the girl has feelings) and now she's going to take him back(!)

And he knocked up some other woman he was only seeing casually.

He also ruined 'Enemy At The Gates' for me. Of course this is my opinion on what's happened, I don't rate him as an actor much.

Jude Law rant over. :)

Well the question was 'do you like Jude Law?', it didn't say 'do you like Jude Law as an actor?' and in coming to a judgement on whether I like the person or not I would be taking into account his personal life as well as his acting ability. ;)

Plus in my post I talked about his acting in 'Enemy at the Gates'.

no, but this is a current one. i dont know, hes hot anyway

h elooks much too old in that picure... I never said he isn't hot.

That's what you said.

I was joking around, you WERE playing on my username weren't you? I didn't think it'd be that hard to understand. :(

lol

AGREED!!

I watched it in 10th grade bio!