January 1, 201016 yr :hug: hello person who has a name that is alyssa but has a nickname with the first 4 letters that match a baby's middle name who was born today :wacky: Star? :wacko:
January 1, 201016 yr Maybe you just hate yourself though, cos I would if I was you and I'm clearly not a moron. Why would I hate myself? And clearly you are if you think I quoted you just to call myself a moron.
January 1, 201016 yr Why would I hate myself? And clearly you are if you think I quoted you just to call myself a moron. I'm sorry I should reference sex every 5 minutes, maybe then you'll think I'm not a moron LOL SEX HAHAHAHAH SEX IS FUCKING FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
January 1, 201016 yr I'm sorry I should reference sex every 5 minutes, maybe then you'll think I'm not a moron LOL SEX HAHAHAHAH SEX IS FUCKING FUNNY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH You look even more stupid.
January 1, 201016 yr I don't give a fuck how I look you're a retard on a forum I'll never even come close to meeting.
January 1, 201016 yr I would never want to come across a low life piece of trash like you in real life.
January 1, 201016 yr Hahaha ok then, but you'll happily be friend with that piece of shit, I apologise for having morals and principles.
January 1, 201016 yr It's funny cos you don't know a fucking thing about me. I am completely and utterly a better person than you and I hate myself so I am bound to hate you.
January 1, 201016 yr The Wild Basselope Re-Emerges from its Den ERIC! :cheesy: OMG!!! It's the rare and endangered basselope! Eric is a basselope??? x-15 (only $6.95. Taxes, shipping, and license extra. Limited supply. Act fast!) I was the proud owner and operator of one once. No itchy ears on them babies! They were all flop and dead weight on a mostly lifeless substrate..:laugh3:
January 1, 201016 yr OMG!!! It's the rare and endangered basselope! Eric is a basselope??? x-15 (only $6.95. Taxes, shipping, and license extra. Limited supply. Act fast!) I was the proud owner and operator of one once. No itchy ears on them babies! They were all flop and dead weight on a mostly lifeless substrate..:laugh3: Why are there so many colors? :freak:
January 1, 201016 yr It's just an allergic reaction to fondue. you'll have to cut back (sad, but true!).:P
January 1, 201016 yr Author OMG!!! It's the rare and endangered basselope! Eric is a basselope??? x-15 (only $6.95. Taxes, shipping, and license extra. Limited supply. Act fast!) I was the proud owner and operator of one once. No itchy ears on them babies! They were all flop and dead weight on a mostly lifeless substrate..:laugh3: :laugh3: how romantic of you :surprised: no one has ever called me a basselope.... is that thing real? Take a Benedryl if your ear itches. does this really work? I'd have to be desperate
January 1, 201016 yr OMG!!! It's the rare and endangered basselope! Eric is a basselope??? x-15 (only $6.95. Taxes, shipping, and license extra. Limited supply. Act fast!) I was the proud owner and operator of one once. No itchy ears on them babies! They were all flop and dead weight on a mostly lifeless substrate..:laugh3: So Eric is worth $7 including Shipping?
January 1, 201016 yr Yes, at least $6.95. Shipping requires weight, so it looks like that could be an issue in the final price tag!!:laugh3: True - it's romantic . Like moonlight serenade, only slower.. Much S--L--O--w_e--r..... :P Glad you come with transport mechanisms Eric! (and to the lovely Stargirl, $7.00 is a bargain. Pound for pound, it's a deal you just can't pass up!);)
January 1, 201016 yr Author Pound for pound, it's a deal you just can't pass up!);) you are saying that I'm fat :disappointed:
January 1, 201016 yr you are saying that I'm fat :disappointed: fat32 That's not true! I'm just saying that you're a great bargain!!:cool: faust
January 1, 201016 yr Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Hence, the finely tuned carriage ride!:laugh3:
Create an account or sign in to comment