✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What laptop do you have?

Dfit00

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mac's have more problems than PC's. My friend has this MacBook, and asks me all the time for help with problems, and I never get any myself.

What's the point saying that Mac's have more problems then PC's when you haven't even owned one? My grandma can use a Mac and she's the most nontechnical person I know. In terms of user friendliness, Mac's are way ahead of PC's.

What's the point saying that Mac's have more problems then PC's when you haven't even owned one? My grandma can use a Mac and she's the most nontechnical person I know. In terms of user friendliness, Mac's are way ahead of PC's.

Because the people I know who got MacBooks have problems with them all the time. I'm not saying it's every Mac, and I am not critizing Apple either. Nor do I want to take up the Mac vs. PC discussion.

I got annoyed with PCs cause they used to break all the time only a few months after buying them.I've had my mac for 3 years and have had a single problem, ever.A lot of people around me had problems with their PC and changed to Macs.But it also depends what you're gonna use it for.My brother plays a lot of video games so he prefers PC.

Because the people I know who got MacBooks have problems with them all the time. I'm not saying it's every Mac, and I am not critizing Apple either. Nor do I want to take up the Mac vs. PC discussion.

It just seemed like you were talking about Mac's in general. Oh well...

I've had Macs for ages, a G4 iBook, and 2 intel Macbooks, one the black Macbook and my current one is a Macbook Pro, I've never had any problems with them, in fact I've never had one even crash on me, the Toshiba Satilite I had between my G4 and Macbook crashed all the time in fact I doubt I will ever go back to a PC, although I find the whole PC and Mac rivalry a bit pointless, just use whichever you prefer.