✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

*is now computer genius*

Maria C

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on' date=' fess up - who helped you? :P[/quote']

Well.....um.....sarah sent me some links....but i put them in the little box all my myself!!! Come on janey! Aren't you proud?

thanks sarah. :-D

obviously bursting with pride. although i have to admit, when i first read the title of this thread i could have sworn i saw a flash of pink in the sky - i looked closer - it was only a bloody pig! :o :P :D

obviously bursting with pride. although i have to admit, when i first read the title of this thread i could have sworn i saw a flash of pink in the sky - i looked closer - it was only a bloody pig! :o :P :D

I am Kloot are crap. :P

And i dont really mean that but i want to annoy her.

:P ah you see - i read the smallprint! i've just booked tickets for turin brakes/i am kloot - woohoo!!! they are a bit cheaper from the box office, but n'ermind. i'll have to go there for martin grech/ed harcourt. :D and soon, before the waiting kills me :shock:

:P ah you see - i read the smallprint! i've just booked tickets for turin brakes/i am kloot - woohoo!!! they are a bit cheaper from the box office' date=' but n'ermind. i'll have to go there for martin grech/ed harcourt. :D and soon, before the waiting kills me :shock:[/quote']

ooo yeah!!! I am too poor at the mo to order from the internet. But i may get them when i go to town on saturday. Or maybe we can go on sunday? But i will e-mail ya janey.

LOOK WHAT I DID!!!

hahaha you cant shoot me now ian. *pulls tongues*

Whoohoooo look who's got an avatar and escaped the wrath of moi :P :D

wheeee you scared me muchos ian!!

and johnny, me darlin, i could just about do this never mind a mad moving one. :P

i was looking at that picture the other day and i wanted to do something to it. when i'm finished with it i'll send it to you and maybe you can change it. ;)

i really like that picture...it's so green :D

HAHAHA heathen chemists (dunno his name) avatar is Maria!!!! That's so FUNNEH!

hahahaha. :D

may i just add that johnny (heathen chemist) be's a rather fantastic person, who has like the bestest voice ever!!

thankyou :D