✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Belgian music

djibou

i love that version of mood swing baby, watched all those videos yesterday... i really can't stop. :lol:

too bad, parents never understand us anyways, mines still don't want me to go to concerts, actually i go without their permission... :P

their acoustic live on youtube are brilliant so i'm sure they're brilliant on concerts and such things.

i've got another question.

do you know the title of the second song on this interview?

there's Envoi and...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWA3o4DiHjc]YouTube- Absynthe Minded (interview)[/ame]

do you speak french btw? :P

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also can't go to concerts :(

I understand them a little, I'm not good in french :uhoh:

but they normally talk dutch :D

you indeed have envoi and the song after that ... I don't know I guess it's a song from their earlier albums, I don't have those yet .

what does Soufiane doing here?

you're spamming too much lately! :P

I also can't go to concerts :(

I understand them a little, I'm not good in french :uhoh:

but they normally talk dutch :D

you indeed have envoi and the song after that ... I don't know I guess it's a song from their earlier albums, I don't have those yet .

yeah they speak dutch!!

sounds weird for me, but sometimes i recognise some words. :P

anyways i'll listen to the whole songs, maybe i'll find it.

there have been a long time that i didn't fall in love with a band like this.

if you didn't check their previous albums, i advice you to do so, because they're soo much good. :D

i bet my last.fm is full of AM. :lol:

there have been a long time that i didn't fall in love with a band like this.

if you didn't check their previous albums, i advice you to do so, because they're soo much good. :D

i bet my last.fm is full of AM. :lol:

thats so funny to hear :lol:

I know absinthe minded is a great band but they actually only got their breackthrough in novermber when their latest album was released :shame:

but I would be so happy for them if they got a breackthrough outside of belgium

then we would finally have a good international band other then then dEUS :lol:

thats so funny to hear :lol:

I know absinthe minded is a great band but they actually only got their breackthrough in novermber when their latest album was released :shame:

but I would be so happy for them if they got a breackthrough outside of belgium

then we would finally have a good international band other then then dEUS :lol:

anyways in France ( yeah i don't live in germany :P ) they're well known now thanks to "Envoi" and they speak french, that's a major fact. :laugh3:

and to crown it their live are absolutely amazing. I mean Bert sings very well even in live and they seem nice, they'll go far in my opinion. hopefully!!!

you know they're a kind of a mixture btw Beirut, Arcade Fire and some jazz bands, i totally love it. :)

i still didn't check dEUS btw. must be good aswell.

they are ineed amazing live :wacky: I heard in an intervieuw that they try to make compleet songs, that evey litle thing has to be right and that they can play those songs live as well.

that is important for a band like that 'cause just imagin a song like envoi being runed cause they can't bring it live :uhoh:

I never thought i would like this sort music (indeed a bit like jazz) but I totally do the rythme in all their songs, bert that sings great :wacky: totally love it :P

DEUS is more rock but I like them too, some songs are really really good :wacky:

humm i remember watching an interview where they say something like that, every song has to be played live before releasing it... they're wise guys. :D

that's what makes their charm. :wacky:

this band arrived at the right time for me, cause i was looking for new bands, i was bored. and HOP! they came to me on myspace. :D

i taaaaaaaaalk a lot, oh my god. usually i am not like that.

which song of dEUS could you advice me?