✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Broken Bells

the_gloaming09

Gosh :bomb: Those pictures, you must have been quite close to the stage!

Were there many people?

I haven't heard some of the songs on the setlist, it doesn't seem to be on the album.

I was really close so I dunno how many people... but it seemed like a regular size for that venue... a few hundred people.

With those songs you didn't know..

Insane Lullaby is a cover of Sparklehorse

Meyrin Fields and Heartless Empire are new songs

Everlasting is a cover of the Black Keys Everlasting Light

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god Mikeeee that's so awesome! And you guys got a setlist, which is great! I'M SO JEALOUS THEY PLAYED SAILING. I wanted to hear that but they didn't play it. Oh yah, Mike already knows this but I should mention that I just saw them too, on Saturday at ACL. Brilliant! But of course Mike got the full concert and I got festival version. Although I was lucky that they played the two new songs. Your pics are great, can't wait to see the videos!

Oh, and <3 James. :wacky:

Thanks! :D

did you get any pictures/videos Lauren?

Indeed sir I did. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noqEPOCCsuk]YouTube - ACL - Broken Bells - The High Road - 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpGd1NvzJ98]YouTube - ACL - Broken Bells - The Ghost Inside - 2010[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2_OUHUHIxY]YouTube - ACL - Broken Bells - October - 2010[/ame]

66247_476540428108_555658108_6744168_51194_n.jpg

33658_476540463108_555658108_6744170_8212556_n.jpg

33748_476541803108_555658108_6744219_637267_n.jpg

47067_476541843108_555658108_6744222_3935834_n.jpg

I just realized that I only filmed like, the 3 singles. :blank: Not even on purpose. :lol: I kinda wish I had filmed a bit of Vaporize. Love that one too. Oh well.

This is a all time favourite music in my list. I listen to this every night before I go to bed. A best and interesting wordings with awesome musics in each and every moment and this is a best reason for like to hear this song once a day.

Yes! I love James as a lyricist. And that means something coming from me, cause usually lyrics are near the bottom on the list of things that are important to me in music.

Nice first post by the way.

Ah, you lucky people who get to watch them live. :bomb:

I was really close so I dunno how many people... but it seemed like a regular size for that venue... a few hundred people.

With those songs you didn't know..

Insane Lullaby is a cover of Sparklehorse

Meyrin Fields and Heartless Empire are new songs

Everlasting is a cover of the Black Keys Everlasting Light

Oooh okay. :wacko:

How's Meyrin Fields and Heartless Empire like?

my videos:

Keep in mind that you might not get a full view in some of the videos... it's because I didn't want to have the camera taken away or be told by security... I've been to that venue before and have noticed that sometimes they can be annoying w/ videotaping/cameras.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I actually got to watch Kevin & Bean interview these guys outside the venue the other day at Almost Acoustic, and though it was only a couple minutes, they did ask what was in store for the future. If I can recall the interview, James said he'd be focusing on a new Shins album next year before anything, but he seemed to imply that Broken Bells has been much more successful than he expected. So yeah, vague answers, but I'm optimistic.

Oh yeah, the show itself was brief but very good. They only got a 5-song set but used it wisely. They played October, The Ghost Inside, Vaporize, a new song (pretty sure it was Meyrin Fields), and The High Road.