✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MrLick, Fookwaning at the Neuron.

Dfit00

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Variety is the spice of life.

Yes and no. For me, I want to get married and have a family, I don't care about dating and sleeping with copious amounts of women. However in other areas of life I couldn't agree more.

I love variety of cultures, types of people.

On another note, I ran 1 1/2 miles today in 9 min 42 sec, then the another mile in 6.15. Not too shabby for it being in the 50's and my lungs were burning from the cold.

On another note, I ran 1 1/2 miles today in 9 min 42 sec, then the another mile in 6.15. Not too shabby for it being in the 50's and my lungs were burning from the cold.

Do you breathe through your mouth? Try not to, it'll stop the burning in your lungs, the nose is protection against breathing in cold air and it can have lasting damage to your ability to breathe.

I just got into running, and by just I really mean just, I've ran twice, gunna run again tonight.

Crests! How are you?

I forgot to thank Rishi for the thread. It only took 7 years for someone to make me one!

Pretty good, staying home from school sick is so awesome. :awesome:

:kiss:

Do you breathe through your mouth? Try not to, it'll stop the burning in your lungs, the nose is protection against breathing in cold air and it can have lasting damage to your ability to breathe.

I just got into running, and by just I really mean just, I've ran twice, gunna run again tonight.

Do you know the cause of getting really dizzy and nauseous when running?

Yeah, I breath through my mouth. Thanks for the advice, I'll try breathing through my nose next time.

How do you like running? I've founded it to be quite therapeutic.

Do you know the cause of getting really dizzy and nauseous when running?

Do you eat within 2 hours before you run? I've found waiting at least 2 hours after eating is best. My friend today ate before we ran and after about a mile threw up.

Yeah, I breath through my mouth. Thanks for the advice, I'll try breathing through my nose next time.

How do you like running? I've founded it to be quite therapeutic.

I know it's hard not to breathe through your mouth when running though, since you need more oxygen in your body, but if it's freezing you should try to at least breath mostly through your nose, a few breaths here and there with your mouth wont hurt.

Yeah that's part of the reason I've started doing it to be honest, the theraputic side, plus I am immensely out of shape since I stopped playing football and I found back then that it helped my asthma a lot when I was exercising. So it's all good.

Do you eat within 2 hours before you run? I've found waiting at least 2 hours after eating is best. My friend today ate before we ran and after about a mile threw up.

It seems to happen either way, like last month at a track meet I ran the 400m and I pretty much just fell over on the track after I finished it (Apparently I may have actually passed out or a couple seconds :wtf:) and I had to be helped up by somebody from a completely different school and such. :\

But like the whole time I have to pretty much just keep from blacking out and falling over I get so dizzy. O.o

Come to think of it that probably causes the whole nausea business.

It seems to happen either way, like last month at a track meet I ran the 400m and I pretty much just fell over on the track after I finished it (Apparently I may have actually passed out or a couple seconds ) and I had to be helped up by somebody from a completely different school and such.

But like the whole time I have to pretty much just keep from blacking out and falling over I get so dizzy. O.o

Come to think of it that probably causes the whole nausea business.

How long have you been running? Some people just aren't meant for it. I'm not, my stomach is killing me now.

I found back then that it helped my asthma a lot when I was exercising. So it's all good.

Same for me. Being active gives me more energy, I'm happier and I don't weigh 200 lbs anymore.

How long have you been running? Some people just aren't meant for it. I'm not, my stomach is killing me now.

When I was younger I used to run a lot but I think I remember I stopped because I always ended up throwing up. :thinking:

And I started again last year with track and field, maybe I'm not supposed to be running though. I almost never really do well in anything except for once in a while. :thinking: