✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TOMS Shoes

Makayla

This thread is for all you people who are supporters of TOMS Shoes!

If you haven't heard of TOMS Shoes, it is an amazing movement created by the lovely Blake Mycoskie.

This guy:

blake_mycoskie.png

TOMS Shoes was founded on a simple premise: With every pair you purchase, TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need. One for One.

I happened to hear about TOMS shoes from one of my good friends, but it wasn't until Blake Mycoskie actually came to my school campus --some months ago-- and I happened to hear him speak.

I was very inspired by the story and I wanted to help by purchasing some shoes!

I now own two pairs of TOMS Shoes, and let me tell you, they are the most comfortable things I've ever had on my feet!

I never want to take them off.

I'm thankful to be a part of the One For One movement!

You should help take part!

Go to www.toms.com If you'd like to help give a pair of shoes to a child in need!

Also! on April 8th you can participate in one day without shoes!!

Watch the video to find out more!

[ame=

]
[/ame]

If you own a pair of TOMS, feel free to show us your awesome shoes!

I created this thread to help spread the word, as well as a place to share photos, stories, whatever you feel like about this movement!

Thanks!

I'll end with a photo of myself sporting the linen Red Bridgeport TOMS!

...you may also enjoy my coldplay reference in the background. ;)

mytoms-1.jpg?t=1269581205

You just reminded me Anna!

I forgot to mention that TOMS does ship internationally.

But as of now, its only to certain countries.

* I took this from their website in the FAQ section*

Can I order from TOMS.com if I live outside of the U.S.?

TOMS ships online orders to the U.S., Canada, Australia, Great Britain, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. International customers are responsible for all shipping, duty and taxes associated with the importation of all merchandise. ALL international sales are final.

If you live in a country where we do not ship, please e-mail us at [email protected]. We will notify you when shipping becomes available in your area. Please be sure to include the country you are inquiring about in the subject line of your e-mail.

Yes, there's a .co.uk site as well which makes it easy for UK people to order them online.

http://toms-shoes.co.uk/

It has other designs as well!! :awesome:

I'd prefer to try them on first however because I'm between 2 sizes. :shrug:

I like the way they look a lot and I trust you when you say they are comfortable!

There are shops in Paris as well, I might try to go to one in June when I'm there.

I'd prefer to try them on first however because I'm between 2 sizes. :shrug:

I like the way they look a lot and I trust you when you say they are comfortable!

There are shops in Paris as well, I might try to go to one in June when I'm there.

If you are in between 2 sizes, I recommend going with the smaller size.

TOMS states that if you order true to size your shoe will fit perfectly, and it is pretty true.

But I have read some reviews from few people stating they were either too big or too small.

I went ahead and ordered true to size and they fit like a glove.

;)

After a day of wear, they do tend to stretch a bit.

So that is why i recommend the smaller size.

Haha this video is so odd, people holding up signs that tell of all the dangers of walking barefoot, so what are they going to do? Walk barefoot.

Yeah yeah I know, it's just one day, not everyday. But the bigger this movement gets, the bigger the chance that someone steps on a needle and screws the whole project up.

But the one for one idea is pretty cool, as long as the business aspect of it isn't being made possible by slave children in Bihar. How ironic would that be?

I wore them until they became popular. Then I burned them and now I wear shoes made out of hemp.

oh. So you're one of those "trendy" people who only do things against the "main stream" or "popular" scene...

That makes you so cool... trotting the streets in your hemp shoes.

oh. So you're one of those "trendy" people who only do things against the "main stream" or "popular" scene...

That makes you so cool... trotting the streets in your hemp shoes.

The hemp shoes became too popular too. I killed 2 squirrels and I'm wearing them as shoes now.

Being serious, I love Toms shoes. They are quite comfortable. I made the mistake of getting green ones so people make elf jokes about me. I'd wear them more if I got a better color.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...