✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Everyone's going to HATE me for this...

RunForTheHills

... because I'm about to post this in the wrong section :P

And because this song and video doesn't really resemble Coldplay that much either, but I'd still like some opinions :nice:

Screenie:

25078101501289407803847.jpg

BTW I am a little er, tipsy, which is why I'm pretty certain right now that I'm going to get away with this, mwahahaha :wacky:

Oooh and here's another song / video you guys might like that sounds a bit more like coldplay than the one above:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJHXnWRg5CM]YouTube- "Rain" - Original Song & Video 2010.mov[/ame]

Love you guys :nice: nite nite

Wow, can I ask something? How come you came up with those incredible images, Zemy? What an incredible piece of art! And are those compositions of your own?

I'm sorry if my questions are too stupid, I'm just really stunned with your amazing job :)

Wow, can I ask something? How come you came up with those incredible images, Zemy? What an incredible piece of art! And are those compositions of your own?

I'm sorry if my questions are too stupid, I'm just really stunned with your amazing job :)

About 90% of the footage was shot / created by me, yes. The time lapse of the stars moving across the sky and the clouds were free stock footage for which I acquired permission to use. Of course all the effects applied to that footage was done by me :nice:

The sequence of orange coloured images near the start was actually just highly glorified, kaleidoscoped photos of my lounge :lol: but it was fun to use such boring footage and try to turn it into something more visually interesting.

Edit: And yes, the music is mine too.