✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

It's time to breathe life into some people

busybeeburns

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahah cheat on the message board? uhh well as you all know, I have :'( but lets dwell on the positive shall we-I came here because someone on the official board told me to...and here I am..

maybe we should get someone to pose as a newbie on that board and leave little hints to come over here....

Suggestion:

Operation Official-Fishing

I propose a crack team of our best members sign up under different alias' on the official board, infiltrate their ranks, and turn them from the inside.

Day by day, member by member, our spies could turn each and every user of that dreaded board, until they all worship this one.

Ultimately, the PTB will cave into public demand and name Coldplaying.com message boards THE official Coldplay message boards.

thank god dogma only cost me £5 i coulda spent that on a film that has evin spacey and al pacino in...then who am i kidding i'll be doing that anyways.

meh.

we dont wantthe official board here...it'll be ten times more spam, ten times more pointless, less interesting members and stupid little people who are annoying.

Suggestion:

Operation Official-Fishing

I propose a crack team of our best members sign up under different alias' on the official board, infiltrate their ranks, and turn them from the inside.

Day by day, member by member, our spies could turn each and every user of that dreaded board, until they all worship this one.

Ultimately, the PTB will cave into public demand and name Coldplaying.com message boards THE official Coldplay message boards.

I LIKE it !!!!

Sign me up!! :cool: