✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should a person be convicted for murder if the victim volunteered to be killed?

Dfit00

I would actually like to see the video just to see how he actually eats it, sick I know, but eating it would be quite a big thing for him I mean it's not like chomping down a lasagne. Would he savour every bite and make a big deal out of it?

Well he got months out of that corpse so maybe eventually it was just kinda like eating anything. Just watching TV, forking bits of human in him. Niiice.

I would actually like to see the video just to see how he actually eats it, sick I know, but eating it would be quite a big thing for him I mean it's not like chomping down a lasagne. Would he savour every bite and make a big deal out of it?

Well he got months out of that corpse so maybe eventually it was just kinda like eating anything. Just watching TV, forking bits of human in him. Niiice.

I guess he didn't get bored of eating the same thing everyday for 10 months straight.

well he could have mixed up the side orders, chips one day, salad the next. On Sundays potatoes, carrots, peas and gravy. Once a week treat!

I am sure he saved pieces of the limbs for dessert, along with some eye cheesecake.

• 1 month later...

Well it doesn't matter if he volunteered because if he didn't find someone to eat wouldn't he of tried to kidnap somebody else and kill them anyways?Why do we kill animals if people jut want to eat other people anyways?

But yes he should be convicted either way.

• 1 month later...
Well it doesn't matter if he volunteered because if he didn't find someone to eat wouldn't he of tried to kidnap somebody else and kill them anyways?Why do we kill animals if people jut want to eat other people anyways?

But yes he should be convicted either way.

But he didn't really have the plan to go and kill someone and then eat him/her. He posted an ad requesting for someone who would be willing to be eaten.

Shit like this happens every single day, he even claimed that there are more than 800 cannibals of his type only in Germany... go figure how many there could be in the rest of the world.