✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 by christmas???

will16

Sometimes it is too much.

Well i can see were you mean that. I do agree, There is to many overlapping sounds and chris martin's voice has changed :confused:. But the song writing is still brilliant as always :D

Well i can see were you mean that. I do agree, There is to many overlapping sounds and chris martin's voice has changed :confused:. But the song writing is still brilliant as always :D

Of course Chris's voice has changed, it's matured since the days of Parachutes. What else do you expect?

I still think VLV is an excellent album and some of the songs from it and Prospekt's March actually quite remind me of Parachutes.

I think Coldplay fans need to get used to new sounds. Thats how bands excel and its only going to change more. Trying new things opens up the bands mind.

Im not against new sounds, but I think that maybe they tried too hard with VLV

Well, that's never going to happen...have you forgotten about X Factor? :rolleyes:

Damn Simon Cowell! :veryangry2:

I know right! That's why it would be amazing of Coldplay got number one! I hate the Xfactor!

It's unlikely but I can always hope, I mean Rage Against the Machine got a number one for xmas last year. :\

Im not against new sounds, but I think that maybe they tried too hard with VLV

I totally agree with you. They tried new sounds on every album they released before VLV. I mean Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood To The Head and X & Y had totally different sounds but they did too much "electronic music" on VLV. Will said Lost was a result of beat he wrote on beat machine :\

I don't get why everyone seems to hate Viva so much :confused: I wouldn't say there were more overlapping sounds than there were in X & Y... But that's just my opinion. I personally loved Viva and thought it was one of their best albums (however, I love all their albums and don't really have a favourite.) I wouldn't mind if LP5 was like a previous album, but I do think that for a band to improve they can't keep repeating old sounds and copying old material. It can sound like their old music in some aspects but if they even put a fresher touch on some things it can make a world of difference...

That said, I REALLY REALLY hope that LP5 will be out by Christmas, that would make 2010 a very good year for me :D