✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

LP5 by christmas???

will16

I may get lynched for saying this, but I don't want an album this year. I think they need a nice long break. They need to disappear for a while. I think everyone -- the band & the media & the casual fan will be hungrier & more receptive if they take more time off.

Now, as for us uberfans, The Oracle, Roadie 42, Prospek's replacement, a Christmas download, will be appreciated & keep us going.

I used to dislike Viva La Vida after I heard their older stuff, but I came to the realization of how creative and unique it was.

Though, I want Coldplay to take their time releasing LP5. I'd like a well-put together release rather than a rushed one. February 2011 sounds good. ;)

I'm hoping for LP5 to be more AROBTTH meets Prospekt's March-ish.. :anxious:

That would be a great combination, actually.

The Insanity Workout contains a high-level energy workout plan that will assure you of apparent results in sixty days. It also comes with an insanity schedule that will help you monitor your development as well as Nutritional plan that will help you figure out the food that you need to eat over the course of the regime.

There are a lot of solutions online how to get rid of flies. I myself went through my own fruit fly problem, and found a great solution to eliminate them. They have some great, inexpensive, do it yourself kits that are surprisingly very effective.

I love Viva but what I do miss is Chris' emotional live delivery from the earlier days . Viva is odd for me because I prefer the recorded version better than live recordings. I just watched Glastonbury 2000 last night and was again reminded how he could command a huge audience without jumping & running around. I think his voice & his connection to the music has suffered in the Viva shows. HOWEVER, being in the audience of the Viva shows was definitely a blast.

So what would I prefer for #5? Obviously, I don't know. I hope they surprise me!

Viva is odd for me because I prefer the recorded version better than live recordings. I just watched Glastonbury 2000 last night and was again reminded how he could command a huge audience without jumping & running around. I think his voice & his connection to the music has suffered in the Viva shows. HOWEVER, being in the audience of the Viva shows was definitely a blast.

So what would I prefer for #5? Obviously, I don't know. I hope they surprise me![/color]

This!

• 2 months later...

The "Viva" sound is quite unique, I think it's still Coldplay and at the same time it distinguishes them from anybody else, I hope their new material has the same vibe to it.

Reading about the making of LP5 makes me really anxious:wreck: LOL, I need it! I can't wait ! Anyways, there are several months ahead before we can listen to it...

Eh, whatever they make is good.. enough for me to listen to a lot.

Agree, but amplify it. Coldplay has had one minor mishap imho, and that was X & Y. Nevertheless, that mishap produced like 4 songs I love and 2 more that I think are great - so Coldplay mishap isn't the same as normal band.

Either way, I'm quite sure I'll enjoy whatever they put out. They seem excited so I'm excited. I like that Eno's influence more than his presence is dictating this album. I LOVED VLV, but I think they might grow in a new and interesting direction now. Simply put, I think this means they won't stagnate. X & Y was a stagnated record to me. It seems like they were out of ideas. I really don't believe that will happen this time around.

• 1 month later...