✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay merch import

prospektsmarch

Hi! I live in Sweden and i just ordered a the viva tour hoody from the official coldplay shop. How long time can i expect it to take for the hoody to arrive from the UK to Sweden?

Thanks for reading!

PS. I wasn't sure where to post this, so if this is the wrong place then you're more than welcome to move it :).

I ordered a T-shirt two days ago and I got it today. :dance: Which is really good especially for British postal service standards. (Although P&P was really expensive for some reason).

But then I live in England, so it didn't have to travel far at all.

Although according to the T-shirt, they're made in downtown LA. :stunned:

Yes, I don't understand how it totally works... me and my friend ordered something on the same day 3 weeks ago! I received it on the next tuesday, just 7 working days after the placed order, and my friend hasn't received it yet and she's afraid it's lost!

Well, if it took 7 working days for it to arrive in Italy from the UK I guess it won't take to long for it to get to Sweden since it's closer to UK here, but who knows.

I ordered a T-shirt two days ago and I got it today. :dance: Which is really good especially for British postal service standards. (Although P&P was really expensive for some reason).

But then I live in England, so it didn't have to travel far at all.

Although according to the T-shirt, they're made in downtown LA. :stunned:

Yeah, but I think they're just made in LA and stored in England because if it was sent from USA to Europe than you wouldn't have to choose between North/South America and UK/Rest of the world when you enter the Coldplay shop.

Thanks for your answers, all of you! :)

To what I've heard it pretty much depends on where you live. For some people, it takes 3 weeks, some a week, and others 2-3 days.

I just got an email and they said that they have shipped it now and it will take 5-7 days in Europe, and Sweden is not too far away from UK so I suppose it won't take too long.

I ordered a shirt in November of '09, and it didn't come in until mid-February. As long as your order wasn't on backorder, it should be there within 4 weeks or so.

Yeah, but in the mail it said that it should take about 5-7 days, and if it took longer than that i should contact them.

I´ve ordered viva la vida tour program on 7th April and still nothing :dozey: i sent an e-mail and no answer :wacky: im getting nervous!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT : right after i wrote this message, i ´ve sent another e-mail to them, 1 hour after i got an answer telling the item could take between 6 and 24 business days ..the day after i just got my item lol :D how could i guess hun??:shame: