✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How do I know? ah yeah, and something else.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it happened to me this week.

I couldn't even stand being 5 minutes around anyone.

I was hostile, not talking, and just mumbled answers. That kind of creeps me out cos I'm not like that.

Like I said, it happens.

If someone dates me cos they want to be with me or just cos they think they're getting lucky.

lolz.

Is it normal if everyone around me annoy me to death lately?

I would say if he only wants to see you because he thinks you are going to hook up. But if he wants to go to movies, dinner, go for a walk, hang out with friends, then he probably does enjoy your company. I would have to see first hand your interactions to know for sure. But if he is hanging out with your friends and you hang out with his, then he probably really cares for you. Lauren and I will kick his ass if he harms our Alexa.

monstersinc.jpg

My fellow monster friends.

I would say if he only wants to see you because he thinks you are going to hook up. But if he wants to go to movies, dinner, go for a walk, hang out with friends, then he probably does enjoy your company. I would have to see first hand your interactions to know for sure. But if he is hanging out with your friends and you hang out with his, then he probably really cares for you. Lauren and I will kick his ass if he harms our Alexa.

Hehe <3

Well, I dumped him. It just bothers me cos I'm wasting time..

Sweet Caroline...bah bah bah, good times never seemed so good...:laugh3:

Wow, haven't heard that one before! People always sing that to me or the Outkast song. Haha.

Alexa- don't worry, you will find someone when you aren't even expecting it. I don't like the random thing either. It will all work out in the end. As you get older you will find guys who are done with the random hook ups and want serious relationships. :kiss:

Wow, haven't heard that one before! People always sing that to me or the Outkast song. Haha.

Alexa- don't worry, you will find someone when you aren't even expecting it. I don't like the random thing either. It will all work out in the end. As you get older you will find guys who are done with the random hook ups and want serious relationships. :kiss:

To be honest with you, I'm not even sure if I want a relationship.

But I'm not into games either ¬¬

To be honest with you, I'm not even sure if I want a relationship.

But I'm not into games either ¬¬

And you know what? That's completely fine and normal. A lot of people are like that, some of which are too afraid to admit to it because they think there must be something wrong. I get irritated by a lot of people, so I'm very picky.