✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Are you a nostalgic person?

Imke

I'm very nostalgic but the worst is that I always think of the things I should have done or said, and so I'm quite a "sad" person.

I usally tihnk of the past but however, the future worries me and I always feel like I'm running out of time to do something that I still don't know.....

Quite strange don't you think?

oh hell yeah I am! Although I do enjoy looking forward as well....I think I love the past and the future more than I do love the present.....:wacky:

Haha, I think I love the future more than I love the past or the present ... probably because I don't know it yet. :p

there's a poll in there somewhere.

I wanted to make a poll, but I couldn't come up with any answers but "Yes", "No", "Sometimes" ... so I just didn't do it. :uhoh:

i get too nostalgic.. of everything :disappointed:

even small, insignificant things like barbies i owned when i was little *shame

:uhoh: i get too attached, i always have.

i miss when i lived in italy, or all the summers i spent in mexico :heart: those were fun

i even miss when i had time to be online all day :awesome: lol

i think if i spent some time alone in spain like you..

& had to leave i would most def get very nostalgic :thinking:

so you are not alone :P

Hahaha ... actually I understand the Barbie part, because mine are still somewhere down in the cellar, because I just couldn't give them away (although I haven't looked at them in years). :awesome:

I never thought I'd get this nostalgic ... I really wanted to go at the end of the time in Spain, because I just couldn't take it anymore ... I don't regret that, but I tend to push aside the negative moments more and more.

Yes, I'm very nostalgic.

I'm 17 and I've NEVER spent more than 2 years in one country. I keep moving because of my family so I've had to say goodbye so many times :cry:

Saying goodbye is hard but with each new place, you have a completely new life. It might be better, it might be worse; but either way... you get nostalgic about the good times AND not-so-good times from the past.

I try not to be nostalgic all the time (I can't help it lol) because you have to enjoy where you are and live in the moment :)

Wow, that sounds kinda sad. I can't imagine what it's like to move all the time ... it must be hard to always leave the friends behind.

oh i didn't knew it :surprised:

sure Jaén is cold? you were here in winter?

those times abroad are great, but you should consider the differences, if you were here for studying exchange, is not the same than living in the place where you have to get a job and all that, cause you didn't got a job back then right?

i mean you do well wanting to come back here and visit more places, keep in contact with the friends you made.

i had that same feeling when i came back home after a year in Portugal, i had no problems there at all, met cool people, loved the city, but i had to be realistic that may be that same thing will never happen. :disappointed:

could be you are growing? when i was your age (you are around 17 right? :uhoh: ) i started to feel more nostalgic as i grew up, but that's life the older you get the more experiences you have :)

Well, I arrived at the end of September so it was still quite warm ... more than 30°C, I think ... the October was really nice, but it got colder and colder in November. Nothing compared to the temperatures in Germany, but if you don't have any heating and there's always cold air coming through the leaky windows, then it gets quite cold. :P

No, of course it's not the same as moving to another country and working there. I was just studying at the university and travelling as much as I could. I really miss discovering that beautiful country.

Where in Portugal did you stay? :wacko:

I'm just trying to learn Portuguese, but it's hard to differentiate between Portuguese and Spanish sometimes, because those languages are so similar. :disappointed:

Nah, I'm 24, haha. I'm a little older already and I was in Spain when I was 22. :smiley:

extremely nostalgic, but i def look towards tomorrow

another great thread Imke!

Hahaha, I just wanted to make you post again. :wacko:

I'm very nostalgic but the worst is that I always think of the things I should have done or said, and so I'm quite a "sad" person.

I usally tihnk of the past but however, the future worries me and I always feel like I'm running out of time to do something that I still don't know.....

Quite strange don't you think?

Hmm, I know that feeling, I don't think it's strange and I think everyone does that to a certain extent.

I am nostalgic at times! Sometimes I am sad but not quite know why, sometimes I miss the old things you did not do more ... :( It's all different now, but I always try to improve.

From now on will always be something new ... I hope the best! :smiley:

Is it possible to feel like "nostalgic in advance"? :thinking: I don't know if that makes any sense at all but I think it's sort of what I feel these days.

I know I will probably be bored to death this summer so I don't want this year to end so soon :cry:. None of my friends will be around and I just don't know what the hell I will do with myself. And the thing about nostalgia is that all my last summers were SO much fun and happiness and travelling! So yeah, I already feel nostalgic thinking of how nostalgic about my last summers I'll feel this summer lol (OMG that was so badly said)!

Nostalgia will be my best friend this summer. Awesome.

Hell yes!

I'm not nostalgic of my childhood like some other people are, but when I remember my trips to the us and great times spent with my friends, I definitely get nostalgic :sad:

I know what you feel Imke :kiss:

Nope. Although I will look back at past experiences with fondness, I don't dwell on them. I am naturally optimistic and honestly believe that tomorrow's experiences will be special in their own right. Longing for the past would be so sad.

Very well said!

So, because of that, my answer for now would be no.

Hell yes!

I'm not nostalgic of my childhood like some other people are, but when I remember my trips to the us and great times spent with my friends, I definitely get nostalgic :sad:

I know what you feel Imke :kiss:

Yeah ... I don't get nostalgic about my childhood either ... it's mostly the time spent abroad. :\

:kiss: