✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Happy birthday Sooz & Sarah

busybeeburns

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!!!! party046.gif

Dual bumps! Ye dirty fecker! allesmoegliche022.gif LMAO

Thank you so much darlings! You guys are the best! I've already had three parties, today is the 4th, gonna go out for a few drinks. I got a new mobile phone, coloured contact lenses (blue pair and green pair) and a E100 worth of voucher to Brown Thomas! Yee haa!!

Thanks again guys, love yous all

grosse005.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!!!! party046.gif

Dual bumps! Ye dirty fecker! allesmoegliche022.gif LMAO

Thank you so much darlings! You guys are the best! I've already had three parties, today is the 4th, gonna go out for a few drinks. I got a new mobile phone, coloured contact lenses (blue pair and green pair) and a E100 worth of voucher to Brown Thomas! Yee haa!!

Thanks again guys, love yous all

grosse005.gif

haha i love that monroe smilie. or the smilies on her whatever....well you've done so much partying, and you still have the rest of the weekend to do more!!! :o

Sorry my timing sucks and I didn't get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my birthday sista on the actual day, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOOZ!

And thanks guys sooooooooooo much. *mwah* to all of you!! I am 19 and can drink legally now :D My birthday celebrations are tomorrow and today just getting together with a few friends later on. I got The Strokes CD, perfume, and my present from my parents is they are paying for a train ticket to my trip to Montreal in February.

hugs and kisses to you all

:D :D :D :D