🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Jade and Lily's thread : if you're bored come say "hello"

LilyC

Nothing's interesting. I'm waiting for my boyfriend who plays video games with his brother right now. And after it we're gonna watch a coldplay gig. :nice:

Why do you feel lonely ? :/

I think that Dee left without saying goodbye. :cry:

• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jady

• Prince Myshkin

• Mrs.Chatterbox

• Crests

We watched the live in Toronto 2006 (one of the bests) :awesome:

And tonight maybe we're gonna watch the live in Amsterdam , a small gig with just 6 songs, never heard about it before.

You're not alone, I'm here, well, kind of. :nice:

haha awwhh thanks. :P

Awesome, I love the live in Toronto one! I wish there was an official DVD of it. I usually just watch it on youtube.

And now for the ultimate question: Who is your favourite Coldplay member?

It's Chris. :chris:

And yours ? :P

Wow sunday night already! It always amazes me to think of timezones !

I'm procastinating and listening to some Animal Collective amazingness :wacky: while I should be studying... I'm lame :bigcry: What about you?

It's kinda warm yeah but cloudy too :S. It's winter in Australia isn't it?

Unfortunately yes... though I shouldn't complain, it really doesn't get that cold compared to other places in the world! :laugh3:

Haha yes, I am in your future :freak: :lol:

Haha, I'm procrastinating too... even though my exams start this week :uhoh:

What do you study? :wacky:

Haha :wacky: Australia is apparently just that awesome :awesome:

I'd love for it to snow though, I love snow!!

:freak: as in tomorrow monday?? Or do you still have a week to study??

I study acupuncture :wacky:

I'm a bit weird :shame: haha

Is law hard?

EDIT: oh and yes, Animal Collective are amazing :wacky:

I'm listening to whatever it is that the girl in the room next to me is playing... it's really bad though :freak:

Yep snow is awesome! I love skiing so damn much :awesome: !

No I meant monday as in-a-week-monday. OMG I only have a week left :bigcry:. I'm not even near to being ready.

Oh acupuncture. That's unusual and cool !

Is law hard? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry: (I'm glad you asked, I think I needed to get that out of my system :lol:).

Yeah they are ! I'm listening to "Summertime Clothes" right now. Oh god, so hmmm I can't find the right word... :idea2: overwhelming !

Oh poor you. I hate that when your hear what your neighbors are listening to.

I've only ever been skiing 5 times ever, only been to the snow twice (I went skiing 4 times in one trip :P)

Don't worry, I have LESS THAN TWO DAYS!!!! :wreck: AHHHHHH! I don't feel nearly ready... actually I should really get off here and go study... but it's so hard to concentrate after I've been at work all day!! :bigcry: (ok, end of rant...)

Yesss, go ahead and vent! It's good for you! :wacky:

That is a good song!! Nothing beats My Girls though, in my opinion :awesome:

I'm thinking of putting on some Jonsi... his music might be good to study anatomy to... :dead:

I'm glad you think it's cool! Half the people I tell are like that and the other half just look at me strangely (but try not to) and try to convince me to study medicine or something that's a "real" course :angry:

I've only ever been skiing 5 times ever, only been to the snow twice (I went skiing 4 times in one trip :P)

Don't worry, I have LESS THAN TWO DAYS!!!! :wreck: AHHHHHH! I don't feel nearly ready... actually I should really get off here and go study... but it's so hard to concentrate after I've been at work all day!! :bigcry: (ok, end of rant...)

Yesss, go ahead and vent! It's good for you! :wacky:

That is a good song!! Nothing beats My Girls though, in my opinion :awesome:

I'm thinking of putting on some Jonsi... his music might be good to study anatomy to... :dead:

I'm glad you think it's cool! Half the people I tell are like that and the other half just look at me strangely (but try not to) and try to convince me to study medicine or something that's a "real" course :angry:

Yeah we have snow in France and les Alpes are so great to go skiing but one of my dreams would be to go to Australia you know so consider yourself lucky lol !

Ahh I feel your pain. Actually I better go too... :S

"My Girls" is so great but not necessarily my favourite! I think I can't choose a favourite actually :laugh4:!

I tried to get into Jonsi since I love Sigur Ros but I'm having a hard time to do so to be honest. I don't know why :shrug:

People are stupid sometimes! There's no such thing as a right or real course. If acupuncture is what you want to do and not medicine then you should go for it without paying attention to people's opinions. To me it seems really interesting :nice:.

HII!!

Is there anyone?

It's 12.06 mid-day here and it's about 24 C and sunny. SUmmer is coming!!!

Hi !

We have the same time but not the same weather :( lol.

Yeah we have snow in France and les Alpes are so great to go skiing but one of my dreams would be to go to Australia you know so consider yourself lucky lol !

Ahh I feel your pain. Actually I better go too... :S

"My Girls" is so great but not necessarily my favourite! I think I can't choose a favourite actually :laugh4:!

I tried to get into Jonsi since I love Sigur Ros but I'm having a hard time to do so to be honest. I don't know why :shrug:

People are stupid sometimes! There's no such thing as a right or real course. If acupuncture is what you want to do and not medicine then you should go for it without paying attention to people's opinions. To me it seems really interesting :nice:.

Thanks! :heart:

Haha one of my dreams is to travel Europe! We should tooootally do that house-swap thing they do in that movie 'The Holiday'! :laugh3: I'm joking... don't freak out :P

Hmmm well I've never really listened to either :embarrassed:, I've just never really been exposed to either... but Jonsi is coming out to Splendour in the Grass (a festival I'm going to in a couple of months) so I've started listening to him just recently :D

I'm originally from a little country town in the middle of Queensland, now I live in Brisbane to study :nice:

I want to go to Spain too... I imagine it as being really pretty :wacky:

hehe, I think it's funny that your username is Koala, you must really want to come out here :lol:

I've never actually seen a wild koala.. :disappointed: