• Replies 15k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jady

• Prince Myshkin

• Mrs.Chatterbox

• Crests

Yeah I do that to. I can't revise without a song in my head. Sometimes it helps tho ! :D

Don't worry, I'm fine, I just want to see him, in a month actually so it's gonna happen fast. :cheesy:

true that, sometimes help, but not during an exam me think.

Hello :D

I'm back from Paris when I saw Muse saturday night :dance:

I'm glad to come back on the web :)

Jade, oh for your dong :'

I can't also revise without music, sometimes it helps me with my dissertations, especially when I was in high-school with the philosophy :p

I hope you're fine today :)

yay for Muse. first time you saw them?

In french yeah I do but it's impossible to put cuisses in a pizza ! :lol:

No it isn't! I found a recipe just the other week! I even posted it in the "French" thread!:P

Frogs' legs pizza introduced at London restaurant

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif

By Hannah Wood, Mirror.co.uk 16/10/2008

0517B1B6-B6DA-1184-80E348316B2A2EA7.jpg

A restaurant chain has introduced Britain’s first ever frogs’ legs pizza.

The ‘Hopper Pizza’ is topped with between six and eight legs on a traditional tomato and mozzarella base with capers, fresh herbs and a scoop of anchovy sorbet.

It’s been launched by London chain Eco for £17.95 but has got animal rights campaigners hopping mad.

A spokewoman for Animal Aid said: “Whatever reassurances might be offered by those involved, frogs are treated in a sickening and barbaric manner so that this restaurant can serve up a so-called delicacy of frogs’ legs pizza.”

Advertisement - article continues below »

news_mputwo__300x250;sz=300x250;pos=;sect=top-stories;psect=news;zone=news;templ=page;tile=4;ord=2687947?

The controversial Hopper is available at Eco’s two restaurants in Clapham and Chiswick, London.

Chef Sami Wasif said: “I've been making pizza for more than 20 years in London and know this is a city that is always looking for something new.

“Most people see pizza as a quick meal but this is something a little more refined.

“You need a finger bowl and must take time over the legs - not shovel the whole pizza into your mouth.

“Pizza is one of those things that you can experiment with. Who knows I might try one with snails on it next.”