Top Posters In This Topic

• Jady

• Prince Myshkin

• Mrs.Chatterbox

• Crests

I celebrate my 1000th post in this thread, nothing more ! :lol:

And you ? :nice:

Okay I'll begin by "Messenger" ! ;)

I'm fine thank you. I've been here almost all day. Even if the sun was here, but I'm a little alone so I don't really like go out alone...

And you what did you do today ?

I celebrate my 1000th post in this thread, nothing more ! :lol:

And you ? :nice:

Okay I'll begin by "Messenger" ! ;)

I'm fine thank you. I've been here almost all day. Even if the sun was here, but I'm a little alone so I don't really like go out alone...

And you what did you do today ?

i think i will probably just say 'oh, it's my thousandth post' and that will be it.

is the sun not out where you are? it's been quite nice here and it's usually nicer where you are than it is here. you should go to the park and read a book. i recommend albert camus as you will be able to read it in the language it was intended to be read in.

today i spent the day with a few friends watching the football games and now i'm with my dad watching another football game! i'm also drinking alcohol for the first time in 6 months (apart from the other day) now that my body can tolerate it again.

no, i mean you should go to a park and read a book written by albert camus. i like his work and he is french (possibly born in algeria) so i've always wondered if he is even better to read before translation. maybe 'the outsider' would be a good place to start, or if you want something a bit heavier 'the myth of sisyphus'. if it's a bit cold then perhaps reading outside isn't the best thing.

do you go to many gigs? i watched sigur ros in london about a year and a half ago and it was amazing.

Yeah, I went to Hyde park couple of days ago, walking in the park during more than one hour, it was great. :)

I went to many gigs yeah but they weren't famous so... But it was great anyway !

I hoped I could see Coldplay but they're in studio... lucky me ! :dozey:

i've been listening to the rolling stones recently too now the sun is out again. i like radiohead, massive atttack, cocorosie (i believe they have a big following in france), antony and the johnsons and bjork. oh and beck, daniel johston and the flaming lips.

mgmt are pretty decent too, saw them supporting radiohead last summer though i wasn't a big fan back then since i'd only heard one song. there song 'pieces of what' sounds like an ode to daniel johnston.

are you supporting france in the world cup?

I've never seen MGMT on stage. :cry:

I think that can be pretty great !

No I don't really support France, they suck a little this year, actually a lot ! :lol:

But I watch when France plays ! :D

And you, what's your favorite team ?

ah do you play an instrument?

for me it is music music music. playing, listening. if not then listening to ricky gervais, karl pilkington and steven merchant talking rubbish and making me laugh. a little bit of reading but not as much as i should and also football.

i also usually make playlists for random people too, which is why the mixtape exchange on this site is going to be perfect for me!

piano/synths/backing vocals. though i'm not particularly good at any of them. i prefer helping to write music with my friend. hopefully we will get chance to record together properly this summer. the album in my sig is more of a practice between the two of us.

what music do you like if not coldplay?

Yeah I saw your previous post don't worry. :nice:

Well, practicing viola or violin is impossible without a teacher, I don't know someone who has learned the violin/viola on his own. It's too difficult, more than guitar or piano.

I practice it since 7 years old, but I don't play a lot now because I don't have the envy to play it, don't know why.

You said that you write music ? You mean on partitions ?

Sorry I arrive a bit late but you're talking about music...

Radiohead, I looooove them ! I didn't know that MGMT suported them :surprised: I love MGMT too :heart:

I practiced piano during almost 10 years but I stoped when since my first year in university. To much work, not time enough unfortunately... My best friend and I talked about creating a band, he plays the guitar but, finally he did it without me.... :p

But I've never known create melodies or tunes, I just write lyrics :blush: