✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I want to get into MIT

hotdensestate

hahahaha, thank you a lot :heart:

:wacky: Coldplaying's so fucking supportive. I love you all. Except for a couple of you, a couple of you are annoying, but most of you are awesome.

no problem,

yeah, so many people on here are awesome like that.

I have probably fell under the annoying category few times, sure I don't mind too much.

At least you have the chance to try it.

My parents forced me to go to the college where my brother goes.

:/ Jesus, but it's college. It's your life and that age and a choice so big you should have made it.

That doesn't make much sense tbh.

that sucks. i'd hate to be forced to do something like go to a specific school. I could understand if it was a price cap that you couldn't go to a school beyond a certain price (because lets face it, college is really expensive).

It wasn't because of the money. They just didn't want me to study in the school I chose. I hate it so much cos they let my brother choose 2 times (he changed career) and not me...

:/ Jesus, but it's college. It's your life and that age and a choice so big you should have made it.

That doesn't make much sense tbh.

Yeah, but they pay for it, so I couldn't say no...

no problem,

yeah, so many people on here are awesome like that.

I have probably fell under the annoying category few times, sure I don't mind too much.

Nuuu, you're cool. I think so anyway.

It wasn't because of the money. They just didn't want me to study in the school I chose. I hate it so much cos they let my brother choose 2 times (he changed career) and not me...

That's just like bullshit except bullshit is 100% more enjoyable has a fresher, mintier taste.

that's fucking shit ridiculous :/

Nuuu, you're cool. I think so anyway.

That's just like bullshit except bullshit is 100% more enjoyable has a fresher, mintier taste.

thank you ! Same to you :nice:

and that exactly.

They were setting you up so that they could play you into their hands, they were willing to let you go to med school at the SCHOOL OF THEIR CHOOSING all along but told you they wouldn't pay for it so they would be able to pigeonhole you into the school they wanted you to go to.

You have evil parents.

They were setting you up so that they could play you into their hands, they were willing to let you go to med school at the SCHOOL OF THEIR CHOOSING all along but told you they wouldn't pay for it so they would be able to pigeonhole you into the school they wanted you to go to.

You have evil parents.

Hahaha, I just think they just give my brother more opportunities than me.