✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, which is a shame....I think I know what you're talking about though and it proved me in the past that I shall choose my dream instead the rational way...you only live once (haha that sounds so wise...:wacky:)

Yeah, you're right, but for me-the rational way is financely better. It's shame that people are so depend on money :confused:

Today I learned that there are plenty of fools at my work.

Fortunately this doesn't bother me and I can feel superior as they spend their time discussing, as they put it, 'fucking around innit'. Added to which, I guess falsified stories of debaucherous Saturday nights can be humourous when you look at the cretins who claim to have experienced them.

:kiss: i'm just fantastic, you gorgeous man. Life is gooooood. !

And you ? You must be relieved to be employed again, especially just coming up on the holidays, huh?

:awesome:

Glad to hear things are good, and enjoyed the compliment too :wink3:

Yeah, I'm glad to be working. Long hours (9am-8pm) but it's all going to my travelling money, plus I'm applying for other jobs which I actually wanna do. I'm enjoying having some positivity in my life, not that I had loads going wrong but I feel much better with a little direction.

Plus I think I'm seeing my best friend tonight for the first time in about 3 weeks, so that'll be cool. You got any plans? What time is it there?

Wow, mega time difference. 19:13 here.

I want a baby.

I want a pizza.

I want a friends house to go to.

Turns out my plans have changed and I'm stopping in haha.

:laugh3:Come on over- the time difference just means you wont be late !

Friends place is downtown Portland- which means after the fun, we all head over to Voodoo Donuts, I will save you a maple bacon donut:D