✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the scariest thing is they let him out of jail to later kill his mother in (was it 1973?). Obviously the man was mental.

Oh and I've learned that I suck with plants. I can now confirm I kill any type of indoor plant I'm given. I am currently trying to recessitate a very pathethic looking mint plant that was once thriving in the dirt and gravel near the train tracks... Why Oh Why !!!

Ha, I made that post over six months ago and it wasn't even the opening post of the thread. Have you just read the whole thread?

And yes, serial killers do tend to deserve the tag 'mental'.

I have learned that it snowed whilst I was asleep. Again.

I learnt a bunch of english words/phrases :). I particulary like "to fly off the handle".

I also learnt that working on a friday night is definitely something I can't do :shame:;

and that several artists are being forced to cancel their gigs in Europe tonight because of snow :S.

That somebody who i'd totally look at randomly on the train today was randomly looking at me too which was weird since it must have happened for the first time in my life. I guess it happened before but this was the first time I was aware of it. Weird

Most of the time I am not interested in looking at the guys who look at me Haha