What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

christmas raaawks

oh and our christmas tree is TINY AS HELL

I heard on the radio this morning that christmas does start on the 23rd in sweden....because it is the day you prepare stuff like the christmas tree etc....is it some kind of official day?

I have just learned that I am the only one who is working in our sheet music section of the shop tomorrow...because my colleague is ill...

I heard on the radio this morning that christmas does start on the 23rd in sweden....because it is the day you prepare stuff like the christmas tree etc....is it some kind of official day?

I have just learned that I am the only one who is working in our sheet music section of the shop tomorrow...because my colleague is ill...

uhmmm :uhoh: no it isnt a official day, it more of an old custom I think. In our family we prepare the food like one or two days before the 24th, it depends on where we will be celebrating christmas and how many people there are gonna be. The 23rd we usually bring the tree inside to decorate it and we bring out the christmas decorations we have for the house hmmm and I think that's it :wacky:.

Poor you for working on christmas eve :disappointed:

I can almost play "Postcards from italy" by Beirut on the Uke now....I should post another video haah

no

wahaaa that's cool! :awesome:

yes

uhmmm :uhoh: no it isnt a official day, it more of an old custom I think. In our family we prepare the food like one or two days before the 24th, it depends on where we will be celebrating christmas and how many people there are gonna be. The 23rd we usually bring the tree inside to decorate it and we bring out the christmas decorations we have for the house hmmm and I think that's it :wacky:.

Poor you for working on christmas eve :disappointed:

wahaaa that's cool! :awesome:

yes

ahah I thought so.They were talking about it as if it was an official day....but in the end I am pretty sure that we do similar stuff here in germany on the 23rd....

yeah it kinda sucks....it's only 3 hours, but afterwards it will take me another 2 hours to get home by train(i really hope there won't be any chaos because of snow etc....) so I'll be home in the afternoon....then I have to wrap my presents and then it is almost christmas eve....it is weird actually, because I ain't in a christmas mood at all. I am just really looking forward to seeing my family tomorrow and to have dinner with them ( trout, potatoes and salad) and then have 3 days off....tonight feels kinda useless because I want to be at home already haha....need to pack my stuff soon and then I should go to bed....

(ok I wrote much now...)

haha....well I need to practise before I post anything:p

I wrapped quite a few presents at work today btw....and I had to think of the vid everytime I did it :wacky:

Yeah I hope the snow wont mess up things for you It's so chaotic here :freak: basically all trains are delayed and the travellers are going nuts which on the one hand is understandable because it's the day before christmas and people are stuck at the transtations, but on the other hand it's like, yeah this happens every year so why are people ALWAYS so angry and surprised and blablabalbla. It's been snowing sooo much the past week that it would be weird if the train traffic ran smoothly without any problems :thinking:. Especially in the south of Sweden were the landscape is so flat so the wind makes the snow drift and create problems.

haha! That video was :awesome:. You need to post videos more often :wacko:

I hope you have a great christmas with your family and that the train wont be delayed or anything like that :hug:

Yeah I hope the snow wont mess up things for you It's so chaotic here :freak: basically all trains are delayed and the travellers are going nuts which on the one hand is understandable because it's the day before christmas and people are stuck at the transtations, but on the other hand it's like, yeah this happens every year so why are people ALWAYS so angry and surprised and blablabalbla. It's been snowing sooo much the past week that it would be weird if the train traffic ran smoothly without any problems :thinking:. Especially in the south of Sweden were the landscape is so flat so the wind makes the snow drift and create problems.

haha! That video was :awesome:. You need to post videos more often :wacko:

I hope you have a great christmas with your family and that the train wont be delayed or anything like that :hug:

I didn't even expect it to be that chaotic here today.....I don't even know why that was, because it has rather been raining than snowing today....but they predicted mooore snow for tomorrow...I really hope it will wait until I got home. Haha and you're so right....people go nuts about everything, it is the same in shops for example....most people just suck haha...

haah.....thanks:blush:....I might post anothe rone sometime....

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thank you....you too of course Sof:hug:

it's pretty cool to see you on here more often again