🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm good question....I wish I could tell you

I find it kinda...hm..."cute" that you guys want to experience this....I thought it was just common and nothing special..and it just has never happened to me before..:uhoh:

I do actually dream of getting to know someone further in such a situation....someone who looks interesting to me....he just had a cute face I think.....if I weren't that shy...i do actually know there is no need for me for being that shy

I'm surprised that you guys find Julia's story that awesome and that you are like "i want to experience that" and all. I mean, that's cool but it's pretty common, isn't it ? Especially on trains, happens to me quite often. I'm not saying this in a mean way Julia btw :). I'm just surprised at the guys reaction.

Like, you mean, you've never smiled to a girl you didn't know before? Besides, there was kind of an excuse for him to do so here as he was helping her to pick up her stuff or whatever.

Oh I definitely have smiled to a girl I didn't know before, but I guess I haven't had something happen like w/ Jules where things dropped and that kind of thing.

Also I'm kind of shy in general, so I sometimes find things like that tough.

Ah ok, I see. :)

Do you guys tend to think that if someone smiles to you it means that they like you?

I've heard a lot of people assuming this when people smile at them, and i'm wondering because I smile to a lot of people randomly and it doesn't necessarily mean I find them attractive or anything so I'm assuming it's the same for other people. I mean, it can just be because it's the polite thing to do in the situation or because I feel good so sort of feel like smiling to anybody that would look at me :lol:, I don't know.

Ah ok, I see. :)

Do you guys tend to think that if someone smiles to you it means that they like you?

I've heard a lot of people assuming this when people smile at them, and i'm wondering because I smile to a lot of people randomly and it doesn't necessarily mean I find them attractive or anything so I'm assuming it's the same for other people. I mean, it can just be because it's the polite thing to do in the situation or because I feel good so sort of feel like smiling to anybody that would look at me :lol:, I don't know.

smiling to everybody is more like matter of being nice and polite. But sometimes you walk and see a nice girl who is coming in your direction, and you feel like smiling to her when she's about to pass by, while gazing at you :)

isn't that different ? :)