Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you meet this young stud?

What does he look like?

Details!

I met him at a bar last saturday, we talked, he listened to my iPod, he asked for my number, I gave it to him.

You want details? Haha I dont remember much, but I do remember that he's blonde, has tribal tattoo (-1) and works at a psychiatric clinic (or something like that.

I met him at a bar last saturday, we talked, he listened to my iPod, he asked for my number, I gave it to him.

You want details? Haha I dont remember much, but I do remember that he's blonde, has tribal tattoo (-1) and works at a psychiatric clinic (or something like that.

Sounds good to me.

Apart from the tattoo. But as long as you are aware that that is lame then alls good. He's allowed some faults.

He has my approval. Just be sure he cleans his ears if you're gonna let him listen to your iPod :p

Sounds good to me.

Apart from the tattoo. But as long as you are aware that that is lame then alls good. He's allowed some faults.

He has my approval. Just be sure he cleans his ears if you're gonna let him listen to your iPod :p

Yeah I know, the tattoo is a problem. It seemed to be pretty big too cause it went all the way up on his neck :bigcry:.

Ahh haha thank god for that. I have big ol headphones so they dont actually go into the ears, but still.

I hope he's talkative cause I'll probably be all quiet and nervous :uhoh:

Yeah I know, the tattoo is a problem. It seemed to be pretty big too cause it went all the way up on his neck :bigcry:.

Ahh haha thank god for that. I have big ol headphones so they dont actually go into the ears, but still.

I hope he's talkative cause I'll probably be all quiet and nervous :uhoh:

He'll no doubt be planning his next one.

I wish I had headphones.

Just talk about his tattoo and listen to his 'spiritual' reasons behind it and why it's different to all the other tribal tattoos.

He'll no doubt be planning his next one.

I wish I had headphones.

Just talk about his tattoo and listen to his 'spiritual' reasons behind it and why it's different to all the other tribal tattoos.

No, no more of those horrible tattoos :disappointed:

Buy a pair!

Haha yeah that'll be a great subject. Oh well I hope things with run smoothly :wacky:

Yay Sof....sounds cool....I really hope you can meet him again and you find some interesting stuff to talk about...and it isn't awkward or something like that....I'm jealous haha...naaah I just hope that you are not hoping for a date and in the end it doesn't happen (that must have happened 3 times to me so far...)....good luck Sof:botoxlips:

Today I have learned that I'm a pathetic human being and I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I kind of just want to run away from here so people won't look at me or tell me everything is going to be ok when nothing is going ok. I feel hysterical so I'm just going to write 'lol'.

lol.

Today I have learned that I'm a pathetic human being and I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. I kind of just want to run away from here so people won't look at me or tell me everything is going to be ok when nothing is going ok. I feel hysterical so I'm just going to write 'lol'.

lol.

:(

Today I learned that wearing tracksters that don't fit me make me look like a sex offender.

Ainsleyyy, you're so not a pathetic human being :disappointed:

Yay Sof....sounds cool....I really hope you can meet him again and you find some interesting stuff to talk about...and it isn't awkward or something like that....I'm jealous haha...naaah I just hope that you are not hoping for a date and in the end it doesn't happen (that must have happened 3 times to me so far...)....good luck Sof:botoxlips:

I'm not sure I'm even interested in this guy but I guess it's good practise haha yeah that may sound weird but if I was asked out by a guy I really like I wouldnt even wanna go....sort of....cause I'm weird like that. Anyway, we said we'd talk on monday soooooo yeah :wacky:

that may sound weird but if I was asked out by a guy I really like I wouldnt even wanna go....sort of....cause I'm weird like that.

That's not weird, don't worry. Move at the pace which best suits you. The worst thing you could possibly do is put yourself in a situation you don't want to be in. It's not weird, that's the natural route for yourself, and it is you who matters.

Ainsleyyy, you're so not a pathetic human being :disappointed:

I'm not sure I'm even interested in this guy but I guess it's good practise haha yeah that may sound weird but if I was asked out by a guy I really like I wouldnt even wanna go....sort of....cause I'm weird like that. Anyway, we said we'd talk on monday soooooo yeah :wacky:

I don't think it is weird, because I can see where you're coming from...you should do what you feel like doing (and I guess that's why the dates I was supposed to have just never took place...)....you're right with the practise though...I am not even sure what to think of dates haha...I mean well.....ok in some/most cases there is no other way to get to know each other or whatever.,...

I don't think it is weird, because I can see where you're coming from...you should do what you feel like doing (and I guess that's why the dates I was supposed to have just never took place...)....you're right with the practise though...I am not even sure what to think of dates haha...I mean well.....ok in some/most cases there is no other way to get to know each other or whatever.,...

Haha yeah I dont know what to make of dates either, it sounds so formal. Like if you're meeting someone for coffee it suddenly is a DATE :wreck: and what does that mean really? Blablabla I think too much when it comes to things like this, I should just tell my head to keep quiet.

That's not weird, don't worry. Move at the pace which best suits you. The worst thing you could possibly do is put yourself in a situation you don't want to be in. It's not weird, that's the natural route for yourself, and it is you who matters.

I'm such a wuss really, I'm going to stay with my parents this summer and I'm leaving in about 2 weeks so I'm sort of thinking that if this dood gets super intrested I can just tell him I'm leaving this place for 2 months :wacky:. Haha I'm pathetic. He seems like a nice guy, and he said he'd really like to see me so what's the worst thing that could happen? :wreck: I never go out with guys, I just have sex with them :anxious: lawl

Oooooh, I thought it was more a situation where you weren't ready for sex.

Good old commitment issues haha. I don't really think I can give much advice on those matters I'm afraid. Just try not to hurt people, as I'm sure you do try, and do whatever feels best for you alongside that.

Good old commitment issues haha. I don't really think I can give much advice on those matters I'm afraid. Just try not to hurt people, as I'm sure you do try, and do whatever feels best for you alongside that.

HAHAHAaaaaa:wacky:

Haha noope, sex has entered this body before :uhoh:

Yeah, I dont wanna hurt anyone, I've seen too much of that with one of my friends and "her" guys :wacky:

HAHAHAaaaaa:wacky:

hahaha juules

...Aaaaand the first thing I read upon entering this thread is a sex post by Greg. Yep yep. :|

I have learned today that my life seems to be turning into a different direction than I thought it would some weeks ago.....which isn't a bad thing, because the decisions you make without thinking too much about them sometimes seem to be the best ones....

It's so true! You'd be surpriesed as to how something so small could have such a big impact on your life.

some lady tried to sell her 2-year-old kid on ebay

LOLWTF.

I learned that wearing a certain pair of shoes with no socks is not proper gear for walking and will make the soles of your feet sore. :nod:

Also, that's the first time I've ever used the nod smiley.