✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because it's nice when you set off running, doesn't mean it will be when you finish. Set off in just a t-shirt, shorts, trainer socks and trainers, and by the end it was raining so much the roads were flooding, I had to keep wiping the water out of my eyes, I had snot in my beard (don't know how), my penis was an eighth of it's normal size and I got joggers nipple (literally nipple too, since ones an inny and ones an outty - the outty bore the brunt) with all the rubbing against my wet shirt.

Hot stuff.

To enter/exit Corsica, you either have to be a citizen or be directly related to Corsican citizens. As far as their one university, foreigners can go there, but only if they are from Greece, Spain, or France. From what I was told, this is to prevent immigration.

^hahaa awesome :awesome:

Sof:awesome:

Well the funny thing about it was that I was at a party with my two sisters and my little sister does everything to make people say she is the prettiest of the three of us (which is ridiculous) and then that guy her age looked at the three of us and said he couldn't believe that we are sisters and I was the most beautiful one and the coolest. You should have seen my sister's face. Hahaha. It's ridiculous but she seemed to be really shocked at first.

Sof:awesome:

Well the funny thing about it was that I was at a party with my two sisters and my little sister does everything to make people say she is the prettiest of the three of us (which is ridiculous) and then that guy her age looked at the three of us and said I was the most beautiful one and the coolest. You should have seen my sister's face. Hahaha. It's ridiculous but she seemed to be really shocked at first.

Haha! In her face :awesome: I like the guy

:rolleyes: Hopefully a sweet, fully ripe, pitted date! :P

Did I even learn a thing today...?:thinking: hm.. the extensive network of roots or underground rhizomes from which milkweed plants sprout up in spring - interesting to see that part of the plant, and the little shoots coming out of the sides - a plant essential for the Monarch butterfly! :flutterby: King of the lepidopterans..

I'm not going on a date tomorrow

and

the tickets to the festival I wanna go to are sold out :blank: all my friends managed to get tickets :blank:

doooood Sof:wideeyed:

the cooler guys I have met in the last weeks are either too young or taken...boo

The dood I was supposed to meet has to work nights all week soooo no date tomorrow, which I'm sort of happy about cause my social skills pretty much vanish when I'm with doods :wacko:. Anyway, we said we'd talk next week so we'll see what happens.