✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What have you learned today?

Prince Myshkin

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cool: Interesting - so you are studying Danish - du studerer dansk?

Yes, I have a friend in Denmark and I am going to visit him and his family later this Summer! From what I know about that country, I love its culture and people.

Alcohol and sleeping pills are both 'depressants', which means they slow down your bodily functions. Mixing two or more depressants is a very dangerous thing - it can stop your heart.

So sometimes when people try to commit suicide, they take a bunch of pain pills with a full bottle of wine.

One must also be at least 35 years of age to be president. John F. Kennedy was the youngest person to be elected president; he was 43 years old when he was inaugurated in 1961. There is no maximum age limit set forth in the Constitution. Ronald Reagan was the oldest president; at the end of his term in 1988, he was nearly 77.

I learnt that a girl from my highschool is missing since yersterday 6PM. She's a very nice girl so the police are sure she hasn't run away. This is so scary...

And tonight all the news on TV oppened by talking about her... I'm coming from a very small uninteresting town, so seeing such news on TV is just so damn scary.

That's about it.

I learnt that a girl from my highschool is missing since yersterday 6PM. She's a very nice girl so the police are sure she hasn't run away. This is so scary...

And tonight all the news on TV oppened by talking about her... I'm coming from a very small uninteresting town, so seeing such news on TV is just so damn scary.

That's about it.

Omg yes, I read about that. It isn't too far from where I live. That seems even more suspicious when you know she was supposed to take her "bac" exam today. That's scary. :( I hope they find her safe soon.